Well another year draws to a close.

And what an eventful year it was for this little black duck.

It actually opened with the company of the increasingly lovely Cici (of SL and Stanmore fame) and has closed with her as well
Although ,,, there are still 11 hours left LOL

And what a lovely lot of memories I have of this year past.

In the 5* highlights are Honey, Vodka, Milo (again), Niki, Whisky, Ruby, Ayumi ,,,

In the MOC highlights are Matris (of course), SK, Nina, Tiny Tiny, Gene, Kris, Lorries, ShaSha ,,,

In the SL highlights have been Cici (of course). Selina, Rachel, Lorra and Kelly .... and chatting to Vicki

In the Stanmore highlights have been Cici, and Monica .. a case of the Mortein motto here -- "If you are onto a good thing ... stick to it" hehe ..... and chatting to Coco

But the overwhelming images, thoughts and stimulation of so many kinds go to the top three wonderful ladies of my 2013 ...

3rd: The lovely, sweet but sexy as hell (and one of the best kissers ever) and just keeps getting more beautiful ,,, Cici

2nd: The amazing, surprising, strong willed, fragile sweet goddess - yes the incomparable Isis

1st: The stunning, raw sensual pleasure that was the whirlwind of some three leg trembling / heart stopping months with the gift that was Sei

Separating these top three was difficult - and you might say that Sei was not a true "candidate" because she was not a ML/WL when we met on the 24th April 2013 ..... however I decided I could include that romance and incredible intimacy as it was after all due to the forum and Bro CunningLinguist's "Caught Perving" thread that we were intrigued and actually made contact.

The fact that it happened at all ... apart from the gob smacking beauty and skills of Sei ... make it worthy I think.

Could I possibly hope to repeat such an amazing year ???
Probably not .. but I am an optimist.

And a final thank you to all the ladies for their time in what in so many ways is a difficult but so much appreciated job.

Best Wishes to all the Bros who have been part of the 2013 journey.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!