I posted the follow in the other forum but I think I need to share it here too:

As per title:

Not driving all over Sydney but just a simple driving home from the city, I live out west but once I hit the M4 it's all over but before that Wow !!

Sydney is bonging and RnT town mate, I can tell you that!!

Say you come out of the World Square car park on to Pitt St:

Directly in front of me will be Silver Fox Massage, as I turned into Pitt, I have Chicago on my left, then continue to turn left into Liverpool, there is the 96 Thai

On to George St, there are numerous massage shops on both sides of the road, too many to mention really but you can't miss the grand old Chequers as you drive across Goulburn St, then the Dragon Fly on the left.

Further down George you will have three prominent RnT shops in a row, four actually:

The 711 in the basement, the 741 George St duo with the famous Snow Lotus in shop 2 and Lily's health (should it be Eva's health instead ?) in shop 9.

Then you know there is Posh CBD in 107 Quay St !

Entering Broadway, there is 822 George high up behind the Mercure.

Down towards the Uni, you know all about the hidden treasures of Newtown if you turn left into City Road, but on the way home, there is fun to be have at 227, then the Kings Court followed by the little RnT at the corner of Glebe point road and the Hawaiian massage next to it.

Passing Sydney Uni the infamous Stilletto in Camperdown ! Then 136!

Then 35, 99 Parramatta Road on the left and as I drive past my favourite RnT shop @ 252B Stanmore, my head starts wondering ........haha

So much competition for Coco as more shops emerge: can't remember all their numbers, may be the 429 Thai shop and the FS shop 485 further down .

Then the 203 at concord is just about wrap things up.

Last but not least I have to mention about the 36 E Cup erotic master Mimi (ex Stanmore) now going private in Burwood - won't that be a perfect stop over just before heading home on the M4.........lol

We punters are really lucky here in Sydney, that's all I want to say!

Enjoy

Cheers