I must say I'm a fan of the Sydney forum. I'm currently living in brisbane and very jealous of the Sydney forum, but all is not lost as I'm moving down here for work and family and gilrs in the middle of this year. However, I have to come to sydney for four days from this Friday. I arrive here late Friday..about 10pm and stay for four days. I have to visit family but I'm also planing to visit the ginza club, 5s33 willoughby, 64 alexander and maybe hornsby 142. Hehe, busy for sure and I will post my experiences as Sydney is very different to Brisbane..thank god.
Anyway, not to miss a minute of sexy habs. Where does one go for habs, arriving late friday nite in Sydney...I don't have a car until Saturday. And I'm staying in darling harbour.
I've read about kyoto 206, which I think I've been to before and it was ok but seems not as good as the ginza club reviews.
I've read reviews about the Bellevue st place which made me laugh with the milfs there, but it sounds like what we get in brisbane.
not much is written about 244paddington...is it ok there. Is Ginza club open late friday. Any other places recommended after 10pm.