Decided to treat myself for a massage today and picked Silver Fox to go to. Place isn't discrete which makes it a bit nerve wracking to walk into.

I saw here that Silver Fox has a few good ML, so I was going to decide based on looks. However the receptionist didn't let me see them before I paid which annoyed me as other places would let you view girls before paying.

Anyway, I ended up having Neimi. She looks quite sexy, slim fit, tight ass, fun, enhanced boobs, around late 20s and talkative which is not really common.

Massage was very good, probably best I ever had. Very erotic, soft and sensual in which I like. She rubbed her hands at all the right places

On to part 2, she really takes her time, I never felt it was rushed and she gets quite into it. She sat on my thigh allowing me to grab her tight ass or big boobs! Was funny she kept saying "don't cum yet, don't cum yet, we still got time" but with her hands, it was painfully hard not too! When the clock was nearing the end of our session, she went full throttle and I unleashed like a fountain, the sweet thing was that Neimi put her hand on my chest to stop the "residue" hitting my face

Overall, it was at great experience, I left drained! Neimi is really great. Just wish I could fuck her tits and cum on them as I saw on other reviews, but it wasn't on the menu...