Hi Brothers,

I don't really report much these days but I thought this had to be told as a warning to other punters.

Tonight I called 45 George St and requested a booking for Momoka, as I had read some good reviews about her. I called up around 22:20 and the manager said no problems she'll be available in around 20-30 mins. I confirmed and made my way over there, arriving at around 22:40, which was bang on 20 mins from when I called. I was greeted by the manager, taken to the waiting room, and told that Momoka would be ready in around 5-10 mins which was fine. 10 mins pass by and the manager comes in and says Momoka is ready - I told him I wanted a half hour session and paid up. He then leaves and I'm sitting there waiting for Momoka to come in. Anyway, 15 mins pass by and I'm getting impatient by now so I open the door and ask the manager how much longer the wait was going to be. He then calls out to Momoka who looked to be in another room texting on her phone so I'm just thinking wtf? Anyway, she comes out and we go upstairs.

By now it's around 23:10 and she proceeds to make the bed in the room (don't know why they didn't do this while I was waiting). I tell her I had already showered beforehand which I had, and so we skipped that and got straight into the action. As an aside, her body was very disappointing and below expectation for a number of reasons which I won't go into as it's besides the point and not the purpose of this post. In any case, I was feeling horny so I asked her if it was possible to have 2 rounds in the session. She made it obvious that she did not even want to entertain the idea which was fine as I was just asking and some girls do allow it. She said one pop but she can do a massage for the rest of the session which I was happy with.

On to the performance and she proceeds to give the most half-hearted cat bath I've ever experienced. It was more blowing wind on my body rather than using her tongue which was very disappointing and a first for me. This went for maybe a couple of mins before I concluded it wasn't really doing anything for me so I grabbed the dom in anticipation of the main course (I didn't bother asking for BJ as I knew it was going to be covered which I'm not a fan of). I ask her to be on top and not even 2 mins in she starts complaining, saying she wants me to be on top. By now I'm starting to get a bit fed up with her attitude so just want to finish ASAP. Go into missionary and eventually manage to finish.

The action made me tired so I lie down and rest and she asks me if she can shower which I said sure. She proceeds to shower and stays in the shower for as long as she can before drying up. I remember looking at the clock at this point which read 23:25, expecting a massage for the remaining 15 mins of the session. She then asks if she can put her clothes back on and I ask her what about the massage you promised at the start of the session? She then says no she can't do it as there's no time left. I give her a look to say you're kidding me right? I explain that we didn't come into the room until 23:10 and she knew it aswell but she was just kept denying it. I said it's ok, I'll speak to the manager about this misunderstanding so I proceed to get dressed and walk down to speak to the manager. As I'm walking out she shouts "fine, speak to the manager, he won't do anything about it".

I complain to the manager about getting shortchanged on time and he clearly knew it as I was waiting until after 11 to see Momoka. He basically tells me there's nothing he can do about it as I have to speak to the "boss" (who is apparently currently on holidays). Realising that it was going nowhere, I just told him to forget about it and left - as what can one do in this situation except let others on this forum know so that they can hopefully avoid the same experience.

I know some of you might think that I had one shot which is all I'm entitled to but the principle here is that I paid for half an hour so I expect half an hour. I certainly don't expect such unprofessional service and girls that try and pull a fast one by blatantly trying to shortchange on time. I know it's a punt at the end of the day but this is the reason I will never go back and warn others to go there at their own risk. Perhaps make it known at the start of the session what time it is so the girl realises that you know the score.