The PIMP G-Club 12/03/14 (marzinger)

Quote Originally Posted by marzinger
To Brother Tony, sorry for the late FR as i am really swarmed with projects since back from BKK. Anyway below is my personal experience i got from The PIMP:

For the very 1st time, me and a friend went to The PIMP on 29th Feb 2014, and thanks to brother Tony's help, a mamasan he recommended will be attending to us. Reach there at around 9.30pm and realised we are the very first customer! Place is crowded with girls and way smaller then we expected..even the stage is pretty small. we will initially service by 1 gal (dunno if she mummy or not) as our contact person is still on the way. When we enquire about the pricing, this gal tried to smoked us by asking us to open a bottle @ around 5000+BHT! and not including mixers and other stuffs. Luckily did my homework and stop her. told her gonna wait for mommy C, her face turn and walked off...

10 mins later Mommy C arrived and ushered us to a table near the stage. there she explained the price system and after discussion we decided to get the 10K bht membership with 4 bottles. For the next hour or so, we were pretty bored as the band are still setting up and nothing is happening, except girls sitting around waiting to start work. also did not get any gals yet cos wanted to warm up first. initially friend was getting restless and tot it's a bad move by coming, so we try to whack the liquor pretty fast and was thinking to fuck out soon. At around 11pm crowds begin to pour in and the band started playing. at this time we ask mommy C to bring her gals out for selection, but to be honest the grade was not that good.. anyway each pick a SYT to sit with us. My friend's gal is the fully cloth type, so 5 LD for 1st hour, mine is the bikini type so 7 LD for 1st hour. both gals can speak good english and thus comm is not an issue. Mine is a Uni student and told me it's her first nite! Duno true or not but WTH, as usual they will drink and play dice with us, and after around 15mins, my gal took and initiative and french me..at that time abit high liao so really enjoy it. hand can autoroam too.

To cut the story short, we left at around 2.30am and the total cost came out to be around 18000bht, excluding tips. as i am already quite tipsy, my friend told me that he actually tip around 4 waiters, mommy and the gals. in fact just tip the one who always serve you can liao....

My feel is that the place will be more fun after 12am, and things can get pretty wild, especially if you are horny and high on liquor so must watch the spending if dun wana kenna chop. will go back again (likely on 23rd or 24th april) as we still got 2 bottles there. valid till july. Any bros interested. maybe can hook up and go together.