Girl's Name : Yuri

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Saturday , 26 July 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs (35in B-cup natural tits - prettiest perky tits I ever saw. Teenager tits. Wonderful!!) and big bums (est. 37in), waist medium (est 26 in), size 6, 165cm tall (without shoes on). Snow-white smooth skin. Very pretty and cute

Roster: only worked for one day (Roger told me she would come back, need to check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

Yesterday, I went to this shop hoping to see Latte, but she was busy and a few bookings waiting. I asked Roger to show me other girls available. Roger told me I only needed to see one new girl, as in his honest opinion, she is very pretty and sexy, and she would only work for one day. I immediately asked him to show me this new girl, Yuri.

When Yuri came to say hello, I really thanked my lady luck for arriving at the right time to see the right girl. Yuri is so pretty that if other guys saw her first, I would definitely be unable to see her for at least an hour afterwards. She has lovely smiles and looked quite tall and cute. She wore high heels shoes, but once she took her shoes off, her height is very suitable for my height. She is about 165 cm tall (average Korean girls height).

Once she took off her bra inside the room, I was astonished to see her unbelievably perky teenager-alike tits. Her tits not big, like bamboo shoots. Firm with pinky nipples. I hugged her and let her pointy nipples rub against my chest. Unbelievably comfortable. Very rare to find a Korean girl with such pretty natural firm perky tits. I felt so lucky today.

She was very friendly with me before sex. She spoke very good English and is a very polite girl. She even taught me a few Korean words, such as "you are pretty". I told her that I would remember the words and say these words to her next time I meet her (in fact I don't know when now, all depends on when would she be back, hope soon!!). I really like her cute look, lovely body and nice character.

Yuri has a very tight pussy. I did not expect this. When I inserted my dick inside her pussy, she made a loud "yark " sound. Then I asked her to put a bit more KY as otherwise, it would be hard for my dick to make hard and fast movements. She might even complained that her pussy too sore and could not continue. Once more KY was put, I felt the penetration movements more fluent and easy. Enjoyable to both parties.

During sex, I kept looking at her pretty face and showed my admiration of her beauty. She felt a bit puzzled first before knowing that I really like her a lot, she smiled and we had a lovingly sex session. Making love to her was just like doing it with a girl friend. She held my arms tightly and occasionally used her soft hands to rub my back. She squeezed me when she was feeling excited (or having orgasms? she did not tell me if she came, she said it is a secret).

The whole hour with Yuri passed so quickly. I came twice inside her pussy and both times very strong. It was unbelievable. She was so lovely that if I had the bucks, I would have stayed for another hour, especially not knowing when would she be back to this shop.

I hated the ringing bell from Roger to tell me that time was up. Reluctantly, I had a quick shower and then said good-bye to this lovely Korean beauty. I still remember her lovely smiles when she sent me to the exit door. Eagerly awaiting for her return.!!