Oh Vicky! wild & sensational in the double, but personally I love the 1 on 1 better !

It was history in the making when I had the mamasans double last week with Vicky and Nicole - and all those lucky brothers who sample the special on Thursday will know what I am talking about - just another month to go and when lovely Nicole comes back from holiday nice and fresh, we can try them all again - but that's another story.

Yesterday I was in the mood of a good sensual massage so who you gonna call ?? the Other Vicky from SL for my no. 1 girl Lisa - and as Murphy's Law would do to me, Lisa was at 7 Lotus every Tuesday, and the one Tuesday when I want the reunion, she has the day off - what the !!

And Susan was not on @ QVB so I ended up with the boss lady Vicky !

And what a choice that was - not that she would give me any surprises as I am quite familiar with her routines.

For the benefits of those brothers who haven't met Vicky @ QVB, she is a sexy MILF, late 30's. tall and slim, she looks really hot in that tight jeans last night, her tight little round ass wrapped so tightly inside the jeans, very busty up the top and those long flowing big hair, if she walked in front of you on the street, you will probably want to follow her a few block to admire all the curves !!

Again, can't post too much details when you are reviewing the mamasan, so just a quick summary.

Massage: medium strength, gets better when she move along to the sensual part. love it when she brushes her long hair softly over my body.............

Part 2: she may not be Lisa or Susan with her hands, but Vicky holds up her own pretty well and with those 36 E Cups, I had all the fun I could ask for...............haha

So, if you are into more mature and sensual lady, Vicky is a good choice and no question about her customer services commitments

Have a nice day

Cheers