Hi guys, you all know the terrible story of Miss K, the WL who was set alight in Sydney by two criminals and suffered burns to 45% of her body and her face. Her top lip had to be partially removed. She will carry the physical and psychological scars of this for life.

In addition, she will need costly ongoing medical treatment for years to come.

One of the offenders has been sentenced to a minimum of only three years gaol for throwing petrol onto her and igniting it. She flew back to Sydney for his sentencing. When she heard the judge deliver this inadequate sentence the poor girl cried out, wailed, and fell into the arms of her supporters and was inconsolable. This sentence added to her burden of psychological pain, and because of the judge’s verdict, that part of it is something that won’t go away. When the criminal is released in barely more than a thousand days from now to live his life, Miss K will still have to live her life as best she can with her scars and pain.

But we punters, I should say we human beings - unlike the scum that burnt her - are at least able to help her psychological pain so that she can forget those scum and think about us instead, who only wish to help her.

To help her heal.

I won’t mention the two criminals again except to say that they have blackened the name of all punters by their act, and this is your opportunity to wipe that stain clean in the public mind. Speaking for myself, as a punter, until I do help out the beautiful, damaged Miss K, I am going to feel just that little bit closer to those two ****’s than I can psychologically cope with.

I propose therefore, if you could be so kind, that you donate to Miss K the amount you would normally spend on one punt. On just one tiny little punt out of the many, many you would have in a year. Punt as frequently as normal, but maybe just don’t have that extra one this year!

I know there are only a few dozen active posters here. So I am speaking now directly to all of you who visit the site for entertainment and to gain valuable information to help you have the best punting experience. Wilisno says that only 2% of the site visitors are active posters, so I am hoping for a big response from the other 98% of you. Instead of having the brief and transient pleasure of that extra punt this year, give that same amount to Miss K! Here is a way to express appreciation for the benefit you derive from the forum at the same time as helping out this poor girl. She needs your help mates. In her working life she would have given her all to you.

And all the shop owners too, all those who gain income from the work of the girls, work that sometimes puts them in danger, I am sure you too will welcome the opportunity to help out the beautiful soul that is Miss K. I don’t think I even needed to mention that. Let all your WL’s know about this too, because they would perhaps have an even greater empathy for this girl than we do, and no doubt many would want to help her too.

When I read of this sweet damaged girl crying inconsolably outside the court house my heart felt pain. When she learnt of the appeal the forum members have organised for her, she cried again, a different kind of tears.

Thanks to 5* City for verifying that this is Miss K’s bank account. And thanks to Yellow Fever, Wilisno and Cisco.

Quote Originally Posted by [B
5 Star City;537658]We wish to reaffirm that is the lady Ac details

Commonwealth bank bsb: 062-016

Acct. no. 1075 6113

name : S. Kim

Thank you for All Kindness
[/B]