Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : In a private house in Burwood

Date of Visit : 16 August 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0406 411 592

Hours of Business : 10am-8pm daily, I think Mimi also lives locally in Burwood, and it's appointment only, so if you want a later appointment, just call or text and see if she is available

Rates : $90/30 min (my session), $150 for 1 hour

Size/shape : Slim size 6/7 but will all natural 36 E Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese who worked in Tokyo for many years

Services Provided : only have time for 30 min, so no part 1, just a 30 min sensual teasing, intense B2B/HJ, and Spanish

Value for money/recommend? : The Best in the Business where other standards are being measured upon !!!

My experience/comments :

I knew Mimi has moved back to Burwood and in a new private house, wanted to check her out but no opportunity, couple of weeks ago, got a chance so booked myself in for 30 min, usually you really need an hour session to full appreciate the quality of services but I have seen Mimi so many times, happy to have a quickie - so to speak - I think she over ran by at least another 10 min, plus the leisure times of showering before and after, I think I almost got the full hour. It was a rainy Saturday afternoon and the next booking is further in the afternoon, so we really took our time ................haha

This private house is about 10 min walk from the Burwood station, plenty of off street parking if you are driving, and it is very discrete just like visiting a friend, no signs whatsoever except the house number.

If this is your first visit, it is the door at the end of the patio on the right hand side. I was expecting to walk into a house and then be shown to a room, but no, the door opened, saw Mimi's familiar smiling face and this is it, the actual massage room, totally private, only Mimi and you don't have to walk through the house at all .

I think this is may have been custom made or designed for Mimi's operation, very spacious, timber floor with a over sized rug in the main central area where the king sized solid massage table sits. two big and comfy sofa seating, the room was warmed with two heaters regulating the temperature around the table. soft background music, the same candle tress was there and Mimi lid up some candles and dimmed the lights, all is in readiness for some sensual, soft and erotic encounter. I think Mimi has got this so right this time, I like this place better than the luxury apartment in George St before, that was nice and bright and clean but this is more homely, much more comfortable and suitable to Mimi's style, the ensuite bathroom and shower is also a good feature, that you don't have to walk around with a towel around your waist.

Shower room has a heated overhead lamp, very warm and comfortable, again, in a cold rainy day, this is why you pay that extra $10/$20 for your session, it's a life style enjoyment.

So when I laid on the table, the Mimi show is rolling out, forget about the firm massage, she went straight into sensual push oil pampering...................

Next up was the breasts oil bath by Mimi - yeah, I think this is more appropriate than the body to body/body slides or whatever, the breasts bath is what I really like, and Mimi uses her legs and thighs expertly as well, everything was so perfect, so smooth and she always finds a way to reach out and concentrate in all the body parts and areas that needs the most attentions................

Turn over time, more of the same but she now really looking after the softness of the family jewels and the hardness of the cock !! so we eventually settled on the perfect match, my rock hard cock against her big soft tits and plenty of oil. Spanish, Spanish and more Spanish !!

One of Mimi's best attributes is her ability to know when a man is coming close, and she will completely changed her routines to give me a breather, works on somewhere else and then back for more, I think I was back from the brink may be just twice this afternoon as I am sure we are already over times. So I said to Mimi, I need to cum now !! She looked at me with a very cheeky look and said, no hurry, you have plenty of time, let's play some more, I said, I really need to go now, OK she said and position herself in my best tits fucking angel and I just fuck those big boobies with everything I got and of course, in the end, there could only be two winners and neither of them belonged to me..............lol

After my initial few shots where it was only my cock and her boobs, Mimi moved one hand and got hold of me and gave me more gentle jerking just to make sure my orgasmic pleasure lasted as long as it can be and of course got the very last drop out of me. All good and finished. No not quite, not for Mimi - for all you regulars you should know right...............haha

There must be another 5 min of after cum services where Mimi used her hands and her tits to softly and softly rubbing and touching my fast diminishing member and his two balls, if her superb services is not enough, this after cum service really set her apart from most other Massage girls, you just don't get this enjoyment elsewhere man !!

I was tired by then, so I just lay there and when Mimi finally decided that I have enough, she got up and gave me a quick clean and then excused herself to the shower, then my turn, gee, that really was a good hot shower !!

Got dressed and have a bit of chit chat with Mimi then off I go. It was another great Mimi session, as always, I thought this could be slightly rushed but no, Mimi somehow managed to give me a little bit more here and there and it wasn't rushed at all in the end, just right and I was totally happy, probably nothing left in the tank that's for sure..............hah

Thanks Mimi

Cheers