I saw Cici after already having seen 5 new girls at Ginza in around 8 days; and all of them very impressive in different ways.
Teresa the Asian/Colombian bombshell, the beautiful and ultra fit Nadia, the exotic and sweet Brook, the JAV kinky nympho Hanna, and the deliciously fresh Strawberry.
So I approached Room 6 without my usual enthusiasm - and when Cici opened the door there was nothing immediately striking about her to change my mood.
Cici was cute, maybe even pretty but not a stunner, and she was tallish with a nice body but again nothing special.
Fast forward 2 minutes and I am totally besotted with her and rapidly falling in love.
And the other 5 girs are a distant memory - other girls? ... what other girls?
So what the fuck did she do to me?
Maybe some clues are to be found in the following AR ...

LOOKS AND BODY
Cici is a 23yo Japanese girl and very cute, I would go as far as to say pretty, but no further.
She has a very round face with full cheeks, a perfect smile, and long hair.
She doesn't have a typically Japanese look.
She is quite tall for Japanese girl at around 167cm with very nice long legs, B cup tits, and a round arse.
She's not curvy and she's not toned, just a nice feminine body. I would say she is a size 7.
And she has perfect smooth white skin - definitely not a beach babe.

PERSONALITY
Cici is a 110% GFE girl.
Right from the start she treated me like I was her long lost boyfriend - the enthusiasm and horniness with which she treated me was very impressive.
I am a realistic punter - I know I am paying for sex - but with a girl like Cici you totally forget you are punting.
For that time you are together she is your girl friend, you are her boyfriend - thats it!
She is incredibly sweet and warm; and fucking horny too!
I told her she was addictive and she just laughed - the way she is so blissfully unaware of how sexy she is is part of her magic.

DFK and DATY
Cici is a non stop DFK maniac. But that's just half the story.
She started the DFK within seconds of meeting me - and it did not fucking stop for the whole hour!
The special thing about Cici is that unlike other DFK maniacs she is not just full on power and passion - she is very sensual too.
Her kissing swings wildly from full on frenzy to soft and tender and back again.
And she really gets off on kissing; she was soaking wet and almost coming just from kissing.
I'll make a bold statement and say she is the best DFK girl I have had this year.
Cici is fully shaved and sweet and spicy which is my personal preference.
Some guys like a totally neutral tasting pussy but I like a bit of sweetness and spice.
Oh, and she loves it too; totally goes off!

BBBJ
Cici comes straight out swinging and makes every stroke a winner.
Before she even took me in her mouth she said I could come in her mouth - and then she did everything in her power to make sure I did.
Not a deep throater and more of a fast hand mouth combo style rather than just mouth - which again is just how I like it.

FUCKING
Cici is fucking tight!
But like Lemon she is not gonna let her tight pussy stop her having a good time or stop her pleasing her man.
This girl really goes! And she really loses herself in the moment.
She can take it hard and fast, but the most special moments were when we slowed down and fucked slowly and sensually, and she really appreciated it and came very intensely.
Superb fuck!

OVERALL
OK, I think I know why Cici is so special now.
I think it's because she is so genuine, natural and real - the way she kisses, the way she holds you, the things she says, the way she fucks.
It's the way she makes sure she has a fucking good time and makes sure you do to - that's a special girl!