Quote Originally Posted by guān liáo View Post
Cost ... Airfare $1100 return, accom (very good clean western style hotel in middle of red light district) $50-60 a night in bangkok, was $27 a night in chiang mai Rydges, food - $5-8 for a restaurant meal, girls - $90 a night bangkok (for the prettiest young bar girls - if you want same girl for a couple of days that price gets you the girl for 24 hours, $60 for same in chiang mai ... Everything is very cheap. I took 4 girls out to an exclusive riverfront club in chiang mai ... The girls guzzled whisky all night, ordered lots and lots of food and made many song requests from the band ... I picked up the tab for the evening - was $45 lol
Totally agree on your price calculation but just need execuse to get away. Fuck.....

I will never understand why you guys would pay $400 for a fuck There is only two situation here 1 you get a pro pretented to be shy little girl which means yo got conned or you actually get a non professional which in my experience not much fun. Not to mention cant see the girl before the session which is a sure no no for me. God I love sex141.

I dont fwwl punting more expensive, you just have to be smarter about it. All the 85-100 per half hour joins has many good stuff there. Dont wate your money with these agents, bunch of cons.