My premise is that WLs are human too so they deserve a healthy and safe working condition like any other workers. However, many foreign WLs (especially Chinese) are poorly educated and do not know their rights here in Australia. This allows the shop owners to force them to accept working conditions that are unhuman. This helps the shop to increase revenue but put the WLs into a kind of forced labour condition.

I have become really concerned about cases where punters demand 3 or more shots in a one hour session, even though I don't mean to be a racist, these cases all involve punters with black skins, so they are likely to be Blacks, Indians, Pakistani, Sri Lankar, etc, you get the idea. The WLs hated these punters but still had to comply because if they said no, the shop owner would either curse them all day long or threaten to fire them. The WLs were tortured to such an extent and they had to ask these black punters not to pick them again. If you are this punter last night. remember you are a bastard and please go back to tell your mom that I want to fuck her.

I wonder if there is a government agency to which I could report this to so that the government will intervene to protect the WLs rights. I hope this will stop the shop owners from demanding his/her WLs to accept more than 1 shot in every half hour on average if the WLs cannot handle it.