Went to 244 Paddo a few days back to get some full service action. 45 min / $150 seemed like a bargain considering the line up of ladies on the website http://244paddington.com.au

I had decided I wanted to meet Lily, Sunny and Michelle and then pick one.

Lily had gained a lot of weight since her photos were taken - or at least the photo of her was slightly deceptive. Sunny had a nice body but the face turned me off. Michelle was busy so instead I met Coco, but she was too old and fat for my taste.

As I was about to leave mamasan Maggie said she had one more girl who had her first day today! She was brand new and had never worked in the industry before. But but but.... I was warned that she was very shy and might back out. I asked to meet her but had to wait almost 10 minutes because she was super shy and didn't want to do the walk of shame. Finally she arrived. She could hardly look up and was fidgety and giggly. Nice body I must say. Slender with a nice b or c cup. 19 years old Chinese student. Face was 6/10. Think her name is Keli or something along those lines.

I spent a few minutes calming her down, rubbing her back and arm telling her that nothing bad will happen and that we would take it very easy. Sloooow. No pressure.

She could hardly utter a sentence and looked utterly terrified.

My raging boner on the other hand demanded action. And who is to argue with a raging boner?

She said she needed time to think about it and who can blame her. Out she went and 5 min later mamasan popped in and announced: "Sorry, but massage and hj 30 min only"

No problem. Let's get started.

In the massage room I spend 10 minutes calming her further down by just sitting on the table chatting.

I ask her when was the last time you had sex? She looks startled and replied : "Never!". I thought it might be the language barrier, so I ask the same question in a variety of ways. Turns out she is a virgin! Yes, bro a virgin! In fact she has never kissed a boy or seen a penis in her life! I asked if anyone had ever touched her where to she replied no. I asked if she had ever played with her self. Nope....

At this point in time I'm disgusted. By my self and by the establishment. What the hell is a virgin doing in a brothel? This is wrong on so many levels. It made me feel like a sex offender and a predator at the same time. I'm nice man. Yes, I use prostitutes but hell yes I have moral standards.

I call in mamasan and tell her what I just learned. She is surprised for sure but the girl wants to continue! I ask her what the hell she's doing in a brothel? She's singing the same old song as the rest: Paying tuition fee so she can keep her student visa.

I ended up having a really bad rub down - the poor girl hasn't got the faintest idea about massage. Not that it matters, but I did pay $90 for 30 min. Just saying.

Nothing sexual happened during the session. I kept the snake in the cage and didn't touch her. And she did the rub down while we were chatting.

I tried talking her out of the whole prostitution thing but she said she need the money. I said : "Sell ice cream, wait tables, do whatever, but as a virgin do not engage in prostitution. It is wrong and will scar you for life".

I really hope I will never meet this poor girl in a brothel again.

I guess as a punter I'm a bit naïve sometimes. Here I have my well paid job, my degree, my savings, family and network and sometimes I forget about (or close my eyes) to the unfortunate circumstances of many sex workers in Australia.

Today I'm ashamed of my self.