11.30 am
QVB Massage 8084 4001
1B/139 York St.

As I was ushered out to the exit of Cherry Blossom, I turned right instead, smiled and informed the manager that I was heading next door for an appointment. First impression of this place, a fashionable hair studio or solarium? All the ladies were in tight, sexy dresses, ready for a night out at Ivy? Immaculately groomed and presented. I didn't know where to look. Into my sizable suite and I was shown Julie. Wow! Standing at the doorway in her figure hugging dress was like a mirage. Hair meticulously combed and tied up in a bun and those eyes. Alluring, gentle, mysterious. And her softly, well spoken English with a slight hint of an accent is a testament to her iq. Uni educated, money smarts and seems to have a grand plan in life...

I was tired of the nationality guessing game so dropped it abruptly. She answered me with her back turned. A sign of control and confidence? Not needing to acknowledge me face to face? If you were to look at brochures or billboards inviting you to the exotic land of the 'Orient', Julie is that face that draws you in. Her personality matches her massage style. Smooth, unrushed, relaxing. I was pampered with every touch. With eyes closed, it reminded me of being at a resort spa in Phuket. The only thing that was amiss were the gentle, rippling currents lapping up to shore. Thank you Julie, for taking me away for that brief moment to escape the norms of daily life. I could still hear her heart melting breathy tones and laugh near my ear. I may be bias towards Julie, or I may have been romanced/suckered by her charm. A must, must, must for refined, mature gents...