Hellow friends,

I've been away for a while (from the country) and the scene!

I passed through KL for a few days and decided to sample a few local delicacies.

Firstly, it's not easy to find Malay girls who work. Other asian countries are well represented but give sh%^ service in general when it comes to incall. I couldn't do outcall due to travelling with company friends etc.

Federal hotel - Bukit Bingtang - It's advertised as a spa but offers full service which is called 'special' I think. They also advertise dragon's service which is essentially body rub with a soapie (really nice) and licking your hershies....

Most girls in the line up looked not interested!? Not sure why. There are so many in the line up that you can't actually remember who you liked!!

The manager was strikingly honest when I asked about DFK etc. He couldn't guarantee DFK as some girls wouldn't do it.

I sampled twice and both times was unlikely with the DFK but the service in general was pretty good. I didn't want BBBJ (worried about health etc) but it was on offer. Sex was good and there was no clock watching etc when booked for one hour. Note that one hours was dragon's service which was about $268 (yes they gave me 2 RM change). 45 minutes gives you standard service which I never tried for $230-250 depending on the hotness of lady.

Both girls had trimmed but not completely shaved pussy.

Overall Malaysia was a strange place with it's strict Muslim customs and commercial sex EVERYWHERE. Even in some malls!!!

It's worth ticking off your bucket list.

I can't comment about the Beach bar scene but it also sounds enticing indeed.