I was on the back of a very bad FS punt recently (yesterday). So... I thought I would rebound today and get back on the horse! Checked the rosters of Rogers joints in brodie and George, but none of the girls I like are on today. He intro some to me via PM, but they start late today. I have other appointments later in evening so I must finish my session before 7pm.

So desperate but can't find a FS joint in the last minute so I went for RnT. Found one in parramatta near my work place. It has been known by many names, but I think it is called Parrathaispa or something. It is on the street level in Horwood Place. You can't miss it. PM me if you can't find the contact number or location in google.

The girls look very young when I stepped into the shop at 6pm. There were 2 girls sitting around at the reception area. When they saw me walk in, they giggled and greeted me. They look very naughty and hinted that this was not a legit shop. I chose the naughtier but bustier girl, Sanya. She took me to the last cubicle at the back... The cubicles are divided by curtains, so strictly speaking not cubicles per se. Privacy was minimum in terms of sound. But there was no one else in the shop, just one customer - me. I took off my clothes and the other girl came into the cubicle to check on me... She asked if I am ok and she said next time I should choose her. She gave me a kiss on the cheeks and seductively rubbed my bare back then left the cubicle. Wow... GFE started already even not from my chosen girl.

My chosen girl Sanya came in and saw that I removed ally clothes except for my underwear, she immediately pulled it off, as if I was over dressed for the occasion. Wow... Another sign of GFE to come even before I paid for extra. At this point, I've only paid $65 for 45mins oil massage. So I already got a kiss on the cheek and my underwear being stripped from my butt.

So on with the oil massage which was nice and gentle. She asked me of I wanted harder, I said no... Just gentle cos I need some tender loving care. I am still recovering from a heartless WL who took my money and gave Zero service. Anyways... Sanya have me a nice oily thai massage for neck to toe. When she reached the butt... It was full steam ahead, she touched my balls with every stroke. Definitely on purpose. Trying to build up momentum for the happy ending. So I position my legs so she can better access my balls. Play along bro... That's the way I roll... Go with the flow. LOL.

After kneading my butt for so long, till my toes started to cramp... She asked me to flip over and she asked about the extra. $50 for the happy ending... If I want. Yes sure I want it! After you've touched and massaged my balls for so long, don't need to ask me the question. Just do it lady!

Anyways... She was in a tight fitting tank top and I asked if she will remove her top... She said additional $20. I said ok... Cos I was curious to see her D cups. They were big ok... For a non boob lover like me... I needed 1.5 hands to cup one breast. Anyways... Good GFE from her... I put my hands to rest on her butt during part 2, but she keep putting them back on her rack... She is very proud of her assets. She keep wanting me to squeeze them. And she kept that come fuck me face on with the encouraging soft moaning. This is what I call GFE. Not some KPS FS lady who don't even allow me to suck her nipples.

Anyways... I was really happy to unload and she was very relaxed, letting me fully unload... And continues holding onto my dick and comforting it after the hard work. She cleaned me up and then ushered me to the shower at the back of the shop. I showered and went out to pay her at the reception. The other girl hugged me before I left.

Eventhough I would not put these girls in the best looking lists. I think they are average looking but hard working thai ladies who want my business. That's why I enjoyed it so much. Attitude is so important, I felt comfortable from the moment the other girl came in to kiss me... I will try her next.

Yes! Back on the horse and ready to rumble again!