Had some spare time so popped into Ellies (downstairs opposite the station at Nerang)

Actually not a bad place, nice entry etc.

30 minutes for $30.

Massage was average, nothing to complain about but not the best massage I've ever had.

If any of you read my previous thread about pointing your dick down - i gave it a go. Maybe because it was my first visit this did not attract any additional attention - in fact there was no tackle tickle at all.

On the flip the question was asked, we negotiated a $50 fee and my expectations were met.

However...

As i entered the foyer on my way out and into the light, the chick behind the counter asked what that rash was on my neck.. Then the ML came out and asked the same thing.

I jumped into my car and checked in the mirror and i had a rash all over the front of my neck.. lifted my shirt and yep all over my stomach and front of my legs.

Luckily there's a chemist warehouse very close so i popped in and grabbed some antihistamines and was on my way.

Not sure what caused it, i do have sensitive skin a bit, but never had any issues with rashes at either legit or not legit shops before. She didn't use much lotion on the front (except for you know where) so could be what they wash there towels in or something - but once again I've never had to worry about certain laundry detergents causing rashes or anything in the past.

All in all
massage - 5/10
attitude - 8/10
ending - 8/10
rash - 6/10

Don't want to scare anyone with the whole rash thing, could have just been my skin - but for me i probably won't go back again.