Don't have much opportunity to punt these days so I haven't seen Nicole since she came back from holiday, finally get a chance to be in the city this morning so ring ahead to book a Mamasan double with Nicole and Vicky so that I can catch up with both ladies !

Got to the shop 5 min early, Vicky in her revealing deep V let me in and said Nicole will be another five min and asked me to wait in the end room.

One new girl was sitting in the couch eating fruit and Vicky introduced her as Cherry!

Wow, she is very pretty! Like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in 1B !

We briefly say hi and I moved into the last room, I purposely keep the door open so I can have a good look at this young lady :

Apart from a pretty face she has lovely long hair, quite tall, wearing a short dress, can't see the busy size while she is sitting down. That got me curious so I quickly check the roster posted by Nicole and Cherry was listed as a B Cup! Pity, if only she is bigger !

Then Cherry gets up to wash her hands and I can't keep my eyes off her, she looks very well endowed up the top, she can not be a B Cup, looks every bit a D or E Cups !

Then Nicole finishes with her client and walks him out then came into my room . Gave me a big hug and said it's been a life time Lungor !

Let's do the double now!

But I can't help it so I ask Nicole how is the new girl Cherry?

Nicole straight away knows that I am interested so she asks Cherry to come over and gave us a formal introduction , Cherry is a northeast Chinese girl and at close range - she can stand on the stage of " if you are the one " and will be chosen as favourite girl many times !

心動女生💓

Then Nicole suggests that I see Cherry instead, I was still hesitating, Nicole gave me another hug and rub her breasts on me and wispered to me ears and said: try her, she is very good, she only works one day, you can see us anytime !

I thought, ok, why not!

So I changed my Mamasan double to a session with Cherry !

And I still have a big smile on my face now !

More later.....