Hi guys,

I'm sure most of you would have been to a massage shop before, whether it is legit or RnT or B2B or name your extras kind of shops. there are usually some sort of back ground music. Some high class massage shop/health spa would usually provide some very soothing soft music or love songs that really make you relax and set your mind in some tranquility and when that happens, it really enhance the whole relaxation experiences - whether you get a happy ending is a different story.

Unfortunately, these day, lots of shops, especially the Chinese shops will simply play some Chinese pops, some are OK, some are totally wrong, and infact, for some unknown reasons, some Chinese shops are playing Korean pops, WTF !!

Over the years, I have had lots of massage sessions in lots of different shops and I must say, as far as music is concerned, my best/better treat had always been @ At Michelles mainly due to the girls are in individual rooms and they usually have their own little Hi-Fi or CD systems, and some good MLs would play some really nice soft music that not necessarily put me to sleep but certainly relax my body and mind. And it's up to her sensual hands to keep certain part of my anatomy in alert and stand up for attention..............haha

Personally I like these few songs, not in any particular order, but every time if I hear them during a massage session, I'm just that much happier:

Smooth Operator by Sade

The Look of Love by Diana Krall

Stand By Me by Seal

This Masquerade by George Benson

haha, showing my age there again.

What about you, what would you like to hear when some lovely young lasses put their soft warm hands all over your naked body ??

Care to share ??