Hi Guys
Occasionally on the Forum we get reports of disappointing punts.
If this is due to the WL being Lazy, or a Time Waster or just not interested. Then there is no excuse.
They cannot be defended and hopefully they will not last long in the shop.

There are other occasions when it may not all be the WLs fault.
Usually, they do not respond to these "bad" posts possibly due to lack of opportunity or lack of English.

I have listed below some of the things that trusted WLs have told me about some customers.

On almost a daily basis they are hassled for sex without a condom. The customer often will not accept this and keeps offering more and more money.

More than one customer has tried to remove the condom when they were moving into Doggie position.

Some customers want the Lady to do Anal and get angry when she refuses.

One customer had the lights turned down very low. The Lady was suspicious and when she turned the lights up, his Dick was covered in a rash. He wanted BBBJ. He got angry when she refused.
This was not only unfair to the WL, but also to other punters. I always carry a bottle of mouthwash that I use and I like to see the WL use mouthwash before and during our sessions.

Some customers are rough. This can be with their Tongue, Fingers or Dick. Even when the Lady tells them that she is being hurt, some customers do not seem to care.
It would be a normal reaction for the Lady to "tighten up" or adopt a more "defensive" position to restrict access to her delicate areas.

Some customers are abusive. Their attitude seems to be that they have paid their money so the WL just has to do whatever the customer says.

Some customers want the lady to perform S&M on them. A WL I know, was physically sick after a customer insisted on her hitting his Dick harder and harder with cane.

Recently on this forum we have had reports of Customers trying to secretly take Photos / Video of the ladies.

There are probably many more examples of Bad, Dumb or just Inconsiderate behaviour by a small minority of Customers.

A lot of misunderstanding about the services that WLs perform can be avoided if the Customer reads the Shop Information about the WL or if they ask the Receptionist.

I think that the large majority of punters on this Forum are decent guys and always try to do the right thing.

I may cop a bit of flack about this post, that is OK.
The Forum provides the opportunity for Spirited debate.