I was planning a return visit of Mimi and was disappointed that she wasn't on today. Lady reception show me two girls, Jasmine and Hanna, Both very pretty and very sexy and I could easily pick any one of the two. Reception told me Hanna is Jap mix and I am not really in the mood of Tom-Yum-Goong today so picked Hanna.

Hanna is very nice, easily beat any high class out call girls. She looks in her mid twenties, 165cm, B/C Cup and very slim body. I really like the way she talks, slight high pitch but the kind that make you melt rather than annoying. Give me a very good body rub while in the shower and wasted no time with her hands getting my little brother's full attention.

Once we are on the bed, her tongue skills just shines and she was all over my body follow by a sensational BBBJ. Very good control lip and tongue work with sexy eye contact of her big eyes and of course that kitten type moaning sound. After about 5 minutes, she dom me up and started riding one me. That view of her body the pretty face and that heart melting moaning (yes again) is just pure gold.

The best sight was when I doggie her, Seeing my self pounding her in the mirror is just amazing. I eventually pin her down flat on the bed with my body and I can feel her contracting and cumming and I followed soon.

In the finishing shower, she told me she will be missing in action for a while cos overseas trips. I sure will try to find time to see her again before she goes. Overall very nice experience with this super sexy kitten, a bit of PSE and GFE . For $220, this is money well spent. I recommend you guys book ahead as she is very busy.