BODY AND LOOKS

Megumi is a young girl, sexy, and a horney girl. She is just around 20 yo, she has a long hair, small pretty face, smooth skin. She is quite a tall girl, around 16x cm.

Megumi has a nice shape of body, slim with nice curves. A nice set of C cup breaste Her nipples are deep inside her breast, and they would raised up if you touched it or licked it Her pussy is small, nice trimmed and shaved. It is very nice for me to show off my oral skills on her pussy, I reckon !

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE

Megumi is experienced, she has a nice set of skills. Deep nipples licking skills which I really love, feel great. Nice, soft and slow BBBJ with focusing on the knob and balls licking. She is not into DFK but its good enough with some short DFK.

FUCK LIKE A TRUCK

Megumi is not fucking like a truck as I noted (just joking ) Ofcourse she loves fuck, she always ask me to fuck after a short DATY.Anyway, I prefer to do more that I received. I love her moans. I love the way she enjoys what I gave her. Her eyes are closed, she hold my hand, she moves her body...

Dried up quickly, I lied down in bed waiting for her to come. She was on top, she gave a great nipples licking. It was soft, deep nipples licking which made me feel horney. Then some light kisses around my body until she moved to my D. Yes, balls licking at first, deep, soft and repeatedly following by a BBBJ. After that, I kissed her and lay her down. This is my time, Megumi.

She is quite sensitive when you try to kiss her neck or sensitive areas, she will laugh and push you away from it So I just licking her nipples, soft and repeatedly. Then I gave her a pussy licking, yes she loves DATY !!! She always get wet when I give her DATY, but I didn't expect this time. Because she has been working from 11am. But she loves DATY so so much this time ! She didn't push me away from it, she doesn't like a deep DATY from me sometimes. She might feel sensitive sometimes, thats why.

Fuck, I love DATY so I gave her a long DATY because she enjoys it so so much.

She pushed me away, put condom on. Now I'm on top, only one position but most of girls love this position ! I could see how much she enjoyed it, it is really nice to see girls moaning at this view. After a while I came, She couldn't move for a bit until she came back to normal. We take shower again,

The bell rang, dressed up and got out of the room. She hugged and kissed me a light kiss.

Short time but great moment with Megumi. Man, J girls at Ginza stole my heart. They make me addicted to it. Megumi has been working for awhile, but if you haven't tried her out yet. That would be your mistake !