Thought I should stop lurking and get in the game ay. I saw Jasmine at Rockdale a week or so ago. I picked her coz I've never seen an Indian girl before, and it looked like she had big tits, like a C/D cup. Without the clothes she's a bigger girl than I would normally go for, fairly tall and a bit of cellulite and puppy fat around the backside and hips. She has quite a prominant birthmark on one of her tits, which for some guys might be bit of a turnoff. Not bad looking face I guess but very Indian looking not Asian at all.

After shower she started me off with a handjob and then a fairly basic CBJ. Asked about extras but she said she only does standard services. Got me hard but she didn't seem very into it, just following the routine. I got her to get up top first so I could get a good fondle. After banging away for a bit we swapped spots with me on top. Her pussy was nice and shaved but not very tight and after some more pounding away I got over the line and dumped my load. She mostly just laid there the whole time.

Reason I made this AR is that the shop had her listed as very popular making me think she was their number 1 girl or had some good extras or something but to be honest the whole session was pretty average or maybe a bit below. Maybe she was just having a bad night or something. Interested to hear from others experiences with her or with the shop in general, it's not a place I normally go and maybe I just got unlucky.

Have a good one fellas.