Popped into a premises I hadn't been to before for a nice relaxing massage . The young lady giving the massage had a lot of trouble communicating, however she spoke into her phone which translated 'I've only been here 3 day'. No trouble.

I received the worst massage of my life. But I'm a sport and it is punting after all, so I take the good with the bad.

But here is where it gets interesting.

On the flip she gave me a thorough clean with baby wipes. Not the first time this has happened - and I figured being new she was being extra careful.

I closed my eyes and began to relax as she fondled my member. Then it happened. The unmistakable feeling of her wrapping her mouth around my cock. It took a few seconds to register what was happening. When I looked down she had most of my dick in her gob. She caught me quite by surprise and 60 seconds later I was doing the gentleman like thing and tapping her on the shoulder to give her fair warning.

It may have felt great - but I don't want a BBBJ by an unknown massage lady. If she's sucking my dick without any prompting how many other dicks has she sucked.

Now I'm sitting here shitting myself saying if I don't catch anything I'll never punt again.

Say a prayer for me brothers.. The tour could be over.

Next stop it a visit to the doc. Wish me well.