Strawberry is a tiny package of cuteness, sweetness, horniness and xxx rated sex.
She looks like a cute little school girl but has very healthy sexual appetite and great skills - one of my favourite girls of all time.

LOOKS and BODY
Strawberry is tiny, and I mean really tiny. One of the most petite girls i have ever met.
She is around 150cm and would weigh less than 40kg - a classic spinner.
Tiny waist and hips, toned tummy, tiny arse - but surprisingly packs a healthy set of all natural C cup tits.
And she is so cute with the school girl fringe, and big round doll eyes (cosmetic surgery I reckon), and sweet smile - she looks like a Japanese anime character.
And once she took off the sexy costume and high heels and stood before me naked with her perfect bald pussy, fuck me she looked totally illegal.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Strawberry is at least 25yo and very experienced but she looks so fucking sweet and innocent - especially with her baby voice and childish gestures and her all so polite way of speaking.
A totally adorable GFE girl for sure, but fucking hell there is so much more to this sweet heart below the surface - she is a super horny girl.

DFK and DATY
Non stop DFK; sometimes very passionate and full on and sometimes sweet and sensual.
Beautiful bald pussy. it's so tiny and tight and she goes through the roof when you start licking her.

BBBJ
Strawberry's BBBJ is fucking amazing.
Starts off admiring and worshipping my cock like its a religious artifact.
Then sensually and gently making love to it with her fingers, tongue and lips.
Then salivating all over it and stroking, sucking and licking it with full on intensity - wet, slurpy, loud and wild.
And always looking up at me with those big doll eyes and talking sweet and dirty with that little girl voice.
She is a killer!

FUCKING
Incredibly tight, but as horny and as keen as fuck.
So tiny and light you can do almost anything with her.
But she packs a lot of energy and horniness into that tiny body and gives as good as she gets.
After I blew my load in doggy position she insisted she suck my cock. She said something like "I know it's sensitive now but I will be very gentle. It will feel good"
It sure did feel good ... but gentle sucking let to a full on BBBJ and didn't give me a chance to go soft ... and then she wanted to fuck again ... which brings us to ...

ROUND 2
More fantastic fucking until the buzzer sounded and much to her disappointment we finally had to stop.

OVERALL
I rate Strawberry very highly - super sweet and cute but also one of the best service girls at Ginza.
Right up there with girls like Jay, Shelley, Venus, Kiki, Jolin and Amber for top service