Saw this ad yesterday and decided to have a go today - http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleE...2-423/17722992

Booked her last night although I was a bit apprehensive if it was really gonna be her. I asked her if she could confirm the walk away policy and if she was the same girl and she took a while to come back affirmative.

Anyway, ran a bit late for the appointment today due to traffic and upon arriving at the apartment complex, texted her I was there. Next thing she was calling me and asking me to come back in 20mins due to a customer wanting to finish up. I said it's ok I'll come back next time. Hung up and just as I was about to pull out to drive off, she called back and said customer had left. Ok, I might as well have a look and walk if I wasn't happy...

Finally found the right apt building and got buzzed in and took the lift to the apt. Upon answering the knock I took in a good view of her... well I was wrong to be honest. 100% the same girl, tattoos don't lie and those knockers were in your face! She's quite pretty (IMO anyway), petite and has a huge set of puppies! Off to the room and paid her for 30mins, got undressed and she did too so we could shower together. Seeing those heavy melons out in the open got me hard already! Showered, got into bed, had a bit of foreplay with her and then did the deed and I lasted at least 15mins before blowing in all sorts of positions including carrying her as she was light. Nothing extraordinary or unusual inthe sex, but I quite enjoyed it.

She's got nice nipples, the ones that are flat initially and rise up when you stimulate them which are the types I prefer actually. Happy to receive DATY and she let me finger her no probs and I could feel her getting wet actually. She didn't feel loose while plugging away, even though I was able to fit two fingers in her then stuff my cock in (although I took it out after). Nice dimpled bum too. Non-smoker. I really liked the bedroom because it was full of natural light, the window was wide open because the view is basically of parklands, the closest buildings are across the river a few hundred metres away! I should have banged her proper against the window

Anyway after finishing the main course we had a shower and some small chit chat then I left. She was kind enough to offer me water after entering the apt and actually gave me a bottle of water, and reminded me to take it when I left. She also mentioned she never wears bras because she doesn't like them... that would have been a sight to see on the streets she mentioned that because I was asking her what cup size she was and she honestly didn't know.

So that's it! I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Genuine young girl, hot body, great tits and nice action in bed.

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Tits: 9/10 (actually I'm sure she's had work done on them but they didn't feel overly hard and there were no weird lumps or shapes)
Sex: 8/10 (no BBBJ/CIM but she did spanish and allowed DATY and let me cum on her tummy).

Oh before I forget... the towels were the worst. Because they were so new, small balls of the threads get rubbed off on your body when drying off and that sticks to you. After the post-sex shower I made sure to pat myself lightly to dry and not towel rub. But overall I feel like I'd return.

Edit: I'd actually seen another ad almost identical to hers and using the same photos but the only difference was the price was more expensive so I just chose the cheaper ad lol. No idea if the other ad was her too but the location was the same with almost exactly the same wording.