I booked Nicole last friday afternoon since i had a dinner in the city and as always it was a GREAT experience

For all of you brothers out there who favour experience over youth, Nicole is the girl for you, she's a wonderful mature woman (late 30s) with an amazing body and soft skin who runs the show at QVB massage, u can ask for a special rate and Nicole will be happy to help.

When i got there Nicole suggested i try Cherry, i was really tempted since she is a super hot young chinese girl with a nice body, but i had made a booking with Nicole and i was running abit late so i said no thanks but i will certainly check Cherry next time, she is very pretty

Part 1, her massage is really nice and she pays attention to the areas that need attention, what i love about Nicole is that she has a great personality and having a chat with her is just great and relaxing, also she goes nude from the beginning (some girls wait till the end), she's slim with a nice ass and her skin is super soft, i love touching while i get the massage.

Part 2
I've seen Nicole a few times, alone and as a double with Vicky, i really like her technique, non rushed, really nice and slow with good grip, she really wants you to have a good time, i love the connection we have, so much that she surprised me with a "special touch". I paid a bit extra for 2 HE, one at the beginning and one at the end (CAREFUL, you will be super sleepy afterwards) and she was more than happy to do it. She made me explode twice with ease. This woman is amazing.

Thank you Nicole for the surprise touch you gave me, you are amazing