Quote Originally Posted by dirtykunt69 View Post
I have a successful proven track record of taking great punts and have never received any negative feedback.

I can guarantee this to be a wonderful experience. Should my review not be consistent with your actual experience then I shall forever banish from this forum and I will also refund you for any inconvenience caused.

Just PM me your direct bank transfer details.
Hey dk69,

I'm not sure for whom you intended your post, but I certainly trust your review and I very much appreciated it.

I popped into this shop a few months ago to have a look as one of my regulars used to work there on some days.

I dropped in without an appointment just to check out the other talent there but all the ladies were busy.

The lady I believed to be the mamasan introduced herself as Lisa and I liked the look of her so much that I said I want to see her.
(your description of her is consistent with the lady that I spoke with)

She apologised and said that all the ladies were busy and that she was also booked for the next hour. I didn't have time to hand around but judging by her dress and her manner, I knew that more than HJs was on offer and I was thinking to myself I would have loved to fuck her.

So I was very happy to read your confirmation that she sucks and fucks like a champion!

I'm still hoping to get out there soon and I'll be happy to share my experience as well.

Cheers,
cato