Saki
October-2016
Gold Class ($220 ph)

21 - 25, Japan, OK English

Tiny, ripped, AA bust powerhouse

DFK, DT BBBJ CIM

Fantastic time

Saka is a "gold" level lady at Ginza ($220 ph plus $20 for CIM)

This is about the "lowest" level of anyone working at Ginza at the moment and I think it is based on a lady's perceived attractiveness - and from my point of view Wilson got Saki's "class" entirely wrong - not that I am complaining. I liked her look a lot.

Saki is a tiny little ripped Japanese girl with a very flat chest (and quite responsive nipples) who gives the most amazing DT BBBJ - easily in the top 1% of all blowjobs I have had. The sex pretty damn good but it is the blowjob, done with power and skill that lifts her way out of the ordinary.

When I asked her about it she told me she likes to please her man, and doing great BJ is the way she settled on.

We had sex, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, standing (holding her), etc. We kissed, we massaged, we made out. Lots of nice things

But it is the deep throat that just was so special. The power, the depth, the skill - I just wanted more and more and more of it.

In the shower at the start, while I dried myself, on the bed, on the floor. Looking i the mirror as as 7" went right down her throat - balls deep - and she sucked me.

Then, at the end, the perfect CIM, with her continuing to suck till she had every drop - riding right on the edge of pain - it was so intense.

Simply amazing.

I have had some damn fine deep throat in the last few weeks, but this was easily the best.

And she is such a tiny slip of a girl

While the "going" price CIM at Ginza is $20 I gave her $50 (which she tried to not accept) - it was that good.