Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza moving?

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I think it is in Potts point, or kings cross really.
    Kings cross is OK! only two stops from the city. May be they are taking over from one of those shops on Kellett Street, 40 or 42 something like that , used to be a Korean joint.

Cheers

altgourami
    They'll see a drop off of customers in Potts Point. Different crowd and harder to get to. Watch out for bent cops, druggies and crime bosses. I'd recommend staying in the city.

Is Ginza doing a deal with James & James for 52 Kellet St? Don't trust 'em, man!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For Ginza's sake, I hope they will not move to Potts Point. It is more difficult to for most current punters to get to. Also, the type of clients they will get there will not be as nice as the CBD clients they currently have. That will make it difficult for them to keep their talented girls. They can consider eastern suburbs if they have to move.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    For Ginza's sake, I hope they will not move to Potts Point. It is more difficult to for most current punters to get to. Also, the type of clients they will get there will not be as nice as the CBD clients they currently have. That will make it difficult for them to keep their talented girls. They can consider eastern suburbs if they have to move.
    Fully agree. It would totally change their business. Surry Hills is a better option, but would still attract too many rowdy types. A quiet suburban location is the best option.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    The current site is just perfect- I would normally have a drink or meal at the king st Wharf before or after seeing the girls

or just take in the fresh air and sights whilst waiting for my appointment time.

I will miss that convenience ...

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    The current site is just perfect- I would normally have a drink or meal at the king st Wharf before or after seeing the girls

or just take in the fresh air and sights whilst waiting for my appointment time.

I will miss that convenience ...
    That is so true

Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    They'll see a drop off of customers in Potts Point. Different crowd and harder to get to. Watch out for bent cops, druggies and crime bosses. I'd recommend staying in the city.
    One possible way to avoid this type of situation is to only allow customers with a booking who call for the door to be opened when they arrive. Thus not allowing walk-in customers off the street. Ginza seems to be already busy with the current clientele list. As much as I don't like going into Kings Cross or Potts Point, if Ginza's girls are of similar talent are they are now, I'll be still going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12