Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: talkative MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)

talkative MLs

What are your thoughts on talkative MLs?

Is it disruptive when you really want a good relaxing massage?

I have had a few where the girls would just talk and talk and talk and provided little massage, etc. So, I ended up feeling no benefits from the session. She was good looking though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer a girl who is talkative than say nothing as its awkward and boring

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think its great, always puts the situation at ease & really can sometimes get quite heavy whilst they are at it . I had a few start talking about stuff they like in the bedroom & that added to the lead up to part 2! Let's just say it ended in a happier way!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    talkative girls are much better than awkward silence in the room. but immediate stop talking in part 2.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I like to have a chat with the girl during Part 1.
    It's nice to chill out, be touched and chat with a sexy girl.
    But sometimes I just want to just drift away and enjoy the massage so I just tell her so, and they always are OK with that.
    As long as you are polite with the girls they will do most things you ask for, within reason.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most girls start with small talks, I prefer to relax and get a decent massage. Once you give them some polite answers, they get the idea (most times)

Banned
    Who said it's an easy job? They're not mind readers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve_m28 View Post
    talkative girls are much better than awkward silence in the room. but immediate stop talking in part 2.
    LOL for how you worded it. Thumbs up. And I agree too about stop talking in part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Who said it's an easy job? They're not mind readers
    Subjective on job difficulty I guess, because it depends on what work you have done.

And depending on which massage shop, the MLs have options to kill time.

I remember at Masstige8, some girls would just take time to turn the spa on or clean the showers, and some even just give you this facial mask to wear and get you to lie on the massage bed, which kills about 10 minutes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find that when girls talk a lot during part 1, the massage is not as good. They seem get distracted and lose their rythym and skip some bits that they normally do and the pressure is not consistent. Sometimes I tell them I am a bit tired and want to enjoy the massage. They would then stop talking and give me a really good massage. These are regulars I am referring to though. They want to tell me about their lives and what happened since I last saw them. Most of the time I let them talk since they are really happy to talk.

But talking ceases during part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As long as there is chemistry it's cool, the more I get them to talk the more openminded they are for extras lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Who said it's an easy job?
    Giving a massage must become quite fatiguing in the wrists and arms. When I have been asked to massage someone's feet (for example) I last about 2 minutes max before I've got no strength left in my hands and wrists. My hands drop nervelessly off their task. It is quite a specific endurance strength needed, and I just don't have that. Maybe it is partly because of the incompressible nature of feet.

1. How long did it take you to build up endurance strength in your hands and arms?

2. When you first started, how did you even get through the first day? Or the second.

Where do these slips of girls with arms the same circumference at the top as it is at their elbows get their strength from?

It's all very well for the guys lying there like slabs of beef soaking it all up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Maybe it is because of the incompressible nature of feet.
    Or maybe it is because of the irrepressible nature of Monkey.

(sorry)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Much prefer a girl who talks. Although Fiona from Sussex is the only one I just let her hands do the talking…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekman View Post
    I find that when girls talk a lot during part 1, the massage is not as good. They seem get distracted and lose their rythym and skip some bits that they normally do and the pressure is not consistent. Sometimes I tell them I am a bit tired and want to enjoy the massage. They would then stop talking and give me a really good massage. These are regulars I am referring to though. They want to tell me about their lives and what happened since I last saw them. Most of the time I let them talk since they are really happy to talk.

I agree. some ML try to cover their lack of massage skill with talking too much.............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like genuinely talkative ones, not the equivalent of FOAM talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nekman View Post

I agree, and this could happen to the most skilful too.

I'm a big fans and supporter to Coco and her part I is legendary but I must say she was at her best back when she was working at Snow Lotus where we were friendly but not really good friends yet . So the conversations was just routine and limited - or should I say, just right.

Once she took over Burwood and Stanmore and I was helping her a bit, everytime I saw her, she would just be talking none stop about her business, the shop and the girls and all her problems - and I must say her concentration and performance had suffered, but this was probably an one off case, but just saying that too much talking ain't good for RnT !

Ps. Mimi on the other hand was perfect every time , just a bit of chit chat at the start to catch up then just get on with the job, she'll answer if I ask but never deviated from her tasks ahead . Same thing could be said about the other masters, Candy and Yuki !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think some talk is nice, depends on the subject matter of course - can be part of the GFE.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like a little chit chat, it's better than awkward silence, forms a bit of a connection, even though you know that at the end of the day, you're just a $50 note.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's just like when you go to a nice bar alone and sit at the counter...

A good barman knows how to have a nice small chat so you don't feel so lonely and somehow connected to the place and barman but not too much so you won't be able to enjoy your cocktail...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast