Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking for quality massage at private home

Senior Member(無間使者)

looking for quality massage at private home

brothers,

looking for quality massage in private home in sydney. any leads? I messaged Mimi from burwood and two occasions with no success.

help a brother out!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is going to be tough. If you are not a regular, most girls will not do private for just a massage. Safety, etc.
    You are better off asking for an outcall WL instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    brothers,

looking for quality massage in private home in sydney. any leads? I messaged Mimi from burwood and two occasions with no success.

help a brother out!
    Yeah, losing two masters (Mimi and Coco) in the same period of times was very sad and left a big void in the industry.

Just wondering why the importance of a private home ? No interruptions? Personal preference?

You could try either Cherry or Lily at 48 The Strand at Croydon , they work out from a house anyway . And if you ask to use the room upstairs , you will have a 100% home feel and a homely shower too! Worth a try.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah, losing two masters (Mimi and Coco) in the same period of times was very sad and left a big void in the industry.

Just wondering why the importance of a private home ? No interruptions? Personal preference?

You could try either Cherry or Lily at 48 The Strand at Croydon , they work out from a house anyway . And if you ask to use the room upstairs , you will have a 100% home feel and a homely shower too! Worth a try.

Cheers
    Agree with what Bro AHLUNGOR said it give u the feeling of home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just more private bro.

more relaxed atmosphere etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    On the website ( http://croydonmassage.com.au/index.p...page=massagist ), are those pictures of the ML's real and which is Cherry / Lily. The one the left looks quite cute.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone got any leads?

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    I went to 12 renwick st Leichardt had this Asian milf large tits and did Spanish was pretty good she wore this gold necklace that I get hitting but since I been back twice I get this younger Taiwan lady a bit quiet but is ok , it's basically a private house so just rock up and buzz

Another lead bit pricey but I had a good time is that Buru massage on Kent st Sofia in her private apartment, massage table has two holes and she knows how to use them CBJ aswell but she is older than she says but she gave me a good service but at $150 for 30mins bit pricey for what you get

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    I went to 12 renwick st Leichardt had this Asian milf large tits and did Spanish was pretty good she wore this gold necklace that I get hitting but since I been back twice I get this younger Taiwan lady a bit quiet but is ok , it's basically a private house so just rock up and buzz
    Once has an interesting older Japanese Lady at that location. Suggested some nuru gel and she took some and I had an excellent time. Shame she was never again available.

I work that way regularly and it hasn't been opened this year ??

Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    On the website ( http://croydonmassage.com.au/index.p...page=massagist ), are those pictures of the ML's real and which is Cherry / Lily. The one the left looks quite cute.
    Sorry mate, if any of those photos are real I won't know - not either Cherry or Lily that's for sure, I have reviewed them in details so if you take a look you will have some idea .

Cherry is taller and younger but only a small A cup, excellent part I massage and magical hands for the part II.

Lily is mid 30, very hot body for that age and good all round services .

Either one will do me actually !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw cherry few times already for the last few weeks, great massage and her magical hands are amazing 😍😍😍

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Once has an interesting older Japanese Lady at that location. Suggested some nuru gel and she took some and I had an excellent time. Shame she was never again available.

I work that way regularly and it hasn't been opened this year ??
    I haven't been this year yet but that may have been the same lady I had she was very nice and I was hoping to see her again but no luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am kinda paranoid about these private in their home etc .... gotta be careful and not fall into a scam or a set up for robbery.

maybe its just me being too paranoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i might check out 12 renwick st! cheeers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any web link for 12 renwick st Leichardt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    or a contact number for 12 renwick st Leichardt?

I miss Mimi @Burwood and Coco on Milton St !!

I have no contact number , last time I just buzzed the door you go up the stairs

I miss Mimi aswell and coco I went to her house before she left I missed that aswell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast