Thread: June (Bamboo / Thairapeutic) - any recent info??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

June (Bamboo / Thairapeutic) - any recent info??

Hi bros, has any one some info on where June (ex Bamboo and Thairapeutic) works now? I haven't seen her in a while. I know that she was receptionist at Thairapeutic and still did massage sometimes (oh the best b2b in my opinion plus extras)... Is she still working there? And not just receptionist but giving massage? Any feedback from her regulars would be appreciated..
    Thanks fellow bros

Banned
    Might be easier if you actually ask thaireputic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Might be easier if you actually ask thaireputic
    Yea, i tried calling before... asked but the lady i was speaking with sounded clueless. she maybe didn't understand who I was asking bout. could've been language issues over the phone so... thought someone in the know could help a brother out instead??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes June is still part of thairapuetic. She occasionally works reception, normally later in the week. You would be lucky these days if you got a massage out of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimelurker View Post
    Yea, i tried calling before... asked but the lady i was speaking with sounded clueless. she maybe didn't understand who I was asking bout. could've been language issues over the phone so... thought someone in the know could help a brother out instead??
    Tried making a booking last week, gave up in the end, must have been the same receptionist...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most shops would be unwilling to discuss ex-staff.
    1) for the person's privacy reasons
    2) for fear of losing business to another shop, if she is working elsewhere.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Ring monday orTuesday night as the chinese woman good English (boss) is there .
    Happy to answer all ur needs