Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 法蘭西東洋混合體18才爆乳系列 全天然國寶級40G力美少女!18 yr old Lulu !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions, we are always trying our best to get more good girls ~

Yeah, more western, more Asian, more all nationalities, more natural busty girls ~

Our rosters has very specific information about body or boobs size, like A, A/B, B/C, C, C/D, D, D/E ... (Also noted the natural ones)

Hope may help you to find your type of girls~
    More young girls please!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes more young girls!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What happened to Marie?

Shop Owner
    Guess she already had enough money to pay the rent. Well, most western girls like her. I will select more strictly of them in the future.

So different from our Asian culture, Asian girls are more reliable, responsible & diligent, hardworking, that's why all R&T shops prefer Asian only.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Guess she already had enough money to pay the rent. Well, most western girls like her. I will select more strictly of them in the future.

So different from our Asian culture, Asian girls are more reliable, responsible & diligent, hardworking, that's why all R&T shops prefer Asian only.
    Hi Alice,

There is nothing wrong from getting a young and hot looking western girl working for you just short term!

Great if they can stay on longer and provide good services but even just for a few weeks it's a win win situation !

Lots of punters love young girls and Caucasian girls in particular are very hard to find especially in an Asian RnT prices range like in 227! Those girls would have costed at least $50 more per session in shops like At Michelle's and King Court ? So if you can get any, you are doing a service for the industry !

Keep going sister !

Just make sure you PM me early when you get someone like Lulu again......... haha

I don't want to miss out!

And happy Chinese New Year to you, all the best

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Support above post - we don't expect anyone to stay forever. Its good while it lasts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More busty girl plss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I would back Ahlungor comment too....even for a short time its good to have them..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree that some of the western girls are unreliable but as ahlungor said - it's better than nothing and your customer base would be happy with that regardless

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just saw her on the 227 roster. Is she back?

Shop Owner
    Wow, you are so quick ! I just put her back on roster 30 mins ago ~

Yeah Lulu just coming back from travelling other cities, having another maybe 1 week to stay in Sydney before she leaving ~

She grown up in France so really don't have much Japanese identity, she looks like the pics below:

227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With tits that big yet not allowed for spanish is such a tease....

Would only like to see her for spanish only.

Please let me know if she changes her mind

Well, now that Lulu is back for a week, all you big tits lovers or love big tits on 19 yr old Eurasian girl shouldn't wait no more , miss her again and be forever regretful !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So she's gone and now back again?

I guess it's now worthwhile sharing this info then.

Ymmv but Spanish is definitely possible because I received it. She initially said no and I took that for an answer but once things got steamy I asked again ( always put olitely and complimentary at the same time ) and she said yes but that will be an extra.

Negotiated the deal and the next thing I know, my dick disappeared between her twin mounds lol never tit fucked such a big pair in my life lol

Again ymmv but there's no harm asking very politely

My visit was in mid Jan

Good luck

Looks like Lulu is off the roster again !

Very short stay this time.

Alice, was Tuesday her last day? Again .

Shop Owner
    Yeah she just left yesterday, she said she may come back on her school holidays in the future~

She appreciated all your visitings ~ Hope you enjoyed the time spending with her.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12