Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party at Midas?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Party at Midas?

Anyone heard of a massage party at midas? My mate heard dance music coming through the walls and when he ask the ML about she said a customer organised a party. The ML was new so she didn't know much about it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes they do hold party event. I have heard from the girls where the party can last as long as 6 to 12 hours..u need to be hanging out with a crowd that do such event.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been to Midas Party before, my mates just call it the party room. I never made the booking or transaction but my mate said it was quite expensive (price was not told he just kept saying don't worry about it, he shouted). If you are your friends are deciding to go you should probably split the bill.

This is from my short experience I went to the party room.

You and all your mates go and the MLs come party with you, have a good time, you can get massages as well inside the room, spa and more a little bit extra if the feels are real . This was awhile ago, I don't know how much has changed but I doubt it has.

I only stayed for a bit as I found it a bit awkward after awhile, but its pretty fun (I wouldn't go again though, first time experience was more than enough for me). Everyone has different taste in punting so if you have the time, friends and money give it a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's minimum 3 hours. Normally go with 3-5 people, there's disco balls and shit inside, just like ktv. Get together drink and have all sort of fun. When you are ready you can go to your room and have your massage or you can do it in the room infront of all your friends. Great for a boys night out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like a party made for punters where there is lots of singing, dancing, drinking and of course massaging during the party. One to experience with your friends or fellow punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That would work out a lot cheaper than Sugar KTV in Chinatown.
    Its $80/hr for the girls and extra for alcohol (about $800/bottle Cognac)
    If its minimum 3hrs at Midas, it works out to be about 600 per head plus alcohol.
    Need to call and find out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    That would work out a lot cheaper than Sugar KTV in Chinatown.
    Its $80/hr for the girls and extra for alcohol (about $800/bottle Cognac)
    If its minimum 3hrs at Midas, it works out to be about 600 per head plus alcohol.
    Need to call and find out.
    If i remember correctly you can byo so that works out to be even cheaper. You cant do anything with the girls at sugar other than touch them a little bit during ktv, anything beyond that will depend on the girls and how much u willing to pay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spending 600pp for 3hrs sounds crazy. But I guess you pay for the experience. Sounds like something I'd try when I go over to Asia. I think it's similar priced and it's includes FS overnight 😀

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhunter View Post
    Spending 600pp for 3hrs sounds crazy. But I guess you pay for the experience. Sounds like something I'd try when I go over to Asia. I think it's similar priced and it's includes FS overnight ��
    Really depends on where you go in Asia. Prices in China KTV have risen crazily in the past 3-4 years. Last year it was 8000RMB for one shot and 10000RMB for overnight with the KTV girls but that was for Chinese, extremely high class KTV girls with lots of plastic. For a lower class KTV it would be 5000RMB and 8000RMB which i found more acceptable and the girls looked more genuine when up close.

In Australia, there really isn't much choice, but that maybe because I don't have enough knowledge on where to go to. If anyone has suggestions of a KTV where you can take the girls back to the hotel, that would be awesome but in the meantime, the next target destination is Taiwan which I've heard many reports of being next level in terms of service and quality of girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading this thread, I'd be interested in trying a party room Midas or sugar but I don't have a group that'd down for this kind of activity... Any Bros wanna make a group or would be cool to let me tag along?

PM me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    Really depends on where you go in Asia. Prices in China KTV have risen crazily in the past 3-4 years. Last year it was 8000RMB for one shot and 10000RMB for overnight with the KTV girls but that was for Chinese, extremely high class KTV girls with lots of plastic. For a lower class KTV it would be 5000RMB and 8000RMB which i found more acceptable and the girls looked more genuine when up close.

In Australia, there really isn't much choice, but that maybe because I don't have enough knowledge on where to go to. If anyone has suggestions of a KTV where you can take the girls back to the hotel, that would be awesome but in the meantime, the next target destination is Taiwan which I've heard many reports of being next level in terms of service and quality of girls.
    I need to explorer asia more.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wonder how much will it cost here in SYD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bumper View Post
    Wonder how much will it cost here in SYD
    So essentially in Midas you get wanked/jacked-off in front of other mates partying?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    So essentially in Midas you get wanked/jacked-off in front of other mates partying?
    Sure, if that's your thing bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    If you want lol. Otherwise you can go to another room with your lady of choice!! So normally if you pay for 3 hours. First 2 hours you just drink talk shit whatever in the big room with everyone. Last hour you do what u gta do

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Getting jacked off in front of your mates just seen a bit weird :/ as mentioned above.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed. Don't mind parting with them but ladies time is my time and I don't give free shows 😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndeau View Post
    Getting jacked off in front of your mates just seen a bit weird :/ as mentioned above.
    Agreed. I'm uncomfortable taking a piss next to someone at the urinals let alone getting jerked off in front of another guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think a lot of you guys have the wrong idea here. The whole idea of ktv and hostesses is to foster a partying environment. Drinking & singing with the presence of beautiful women. If it leads to more, you'd do that in a more private environment, unless you have a group of people comfortable with that and are more exhibitionists.

Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    I think a lot of you guys have the wrong idea here. The whole idea of ktv and hostesses is to foster a partying environment. Drinking & singing with the presence of beautiful women. If it leads to more, you'd do that in a more private environment, unless you have a group of people comfortable with that and are more exhibitionists.
    Yes. That would be a swingers party!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast