Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peggy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    I think in many cases, you need to break the ice with these massage girls and make them comfortable if you want better service unless they have been working in this industry for a while and already know the tricks of the trade.
    Thanks, I'll bear that in mind..

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Oh yeah, had a laugh with Shirley and her not natural boobs today.. gave them a thorough examination.. she found it highly amusing
    That is absolutely hilarious!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    That is absolutely hilarious!
    Always a good idea to discuss with ML what is written about her on the forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone had luck with Peggy interns of Part 2?

Quote Originally Posted by bumper View Post
    Anyone had luck with Peggy interns of Part 2?
    Wait for kezza's report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just got back.. all I can say is KW, you're on the money, Peggy certainly has the potential. Obviously YMMV as always but as someone who saw a lot of Renee over 2 years, this girl has what she had in spades.. looking forward to next time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am gonna try her out very soon!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good on ya kezz

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Just got back.. all I can say is KW, you're on the money, Peggy certainly has the potential. Obviously YMMV as always but as someone who saw a lot of Renee over 2 years, this girl has what she had in spades.. looking forward to next time
    I told you mate...she can be a very naughty girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had some fun. But felt mechanical...

Had an hour with Peggy last week. Disappointed.

Quite sexy, good English, easy and fun to talk too, got along well, lots laughing and mucking about.

Offered fs for $$$. Too much, so declined, paid standard $50.

Lots of boobie play, But minimal bellow the belt. I was allowed 4 quick touches, she was dripping wet by the 4th, but refused any further fun unless I paid more. Daty out of the question. She has amazing willpower Never met a girl so turned on, so wet, but stop and demand more $ ! I declined.

Very, very good and experienced at HJ, though.

Diva girls seem too money oriented... will stick to Summerville and Sussex star in the future - most girls there allow me plenty of touching & daty without expecting extra's beyond $50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with Peggy also, Loved her boobs played with, but reluctant to having them licked and sucked, agree with ML she gives a very, very good HJ, and lovely interaction. After the comparisons with Renee mentioned earlier, maybe I expected to much on the first visit with her? Found her sexy though, but not sure if I will have a repeat visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had an 1 hour session today with Peggy. Agreed with everything bros said above. Peggy is tall and she has a nice look and tanned body. She is frendly and nice to chat with. In part 2, she mentioned she can do $300 service. Didnt have the money and not interest to spend that much too. So went for a std 50. I offered to disinfect wipe my hand but she said that wont be necessary bcos only boob touch is allowed. She gave me a funny reason that if ppl touch her kitty she gets horny very easily and she would want sex. So she rather not get turned on. At the end she sat on my little bro and cowgirl me with her panties on until i blew. She was laughing that my cum was on her panty and she only has one. The rest of the time she lay next to me with her head on my chest chatting and it was a very gfe feel. Though some aspect of service was limited but i really enjoyed her and would return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $300 for extras is a steep price to pay!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Ml is from another planet..who know what they think lol.
    They are so werid

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw peggy recently too. Can confirm what other posters said. Tall tanned tw girl. She is semi attractive but I feel more girl next door type. Very gentle personality. Very poor massage. Has good body. Not the slim type. Has meat but not chubby by any means. Although smallish boobs. Nice size bottom though, bro woods might like that haha.

But I wasn't offered premium extras as she was having her period. Even pushed my hands away when I tried to get close to her V area. Understandable I guess. She dun mind grabbing her boobs even directing my hands there. Good HJ technique. Even stimulated lovemaking sounds while doing HJ.

Would I recommend? On the fence for this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder what will she do if you pay her $300 🤔🤔🤔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    I wonder what will she do if you pay her $300 ������
    I did asked her briefly and she said FS. Didnt ask her details like bbbj , daty etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Ml is from another planet..who know what they think lol.
    They are so werid
    Agree. I thought the prime reason some girls work in Rnt joint is bcos they dont want to do FS. If the girl is willing to offer FS in Rnt shop, they probably would make better money by working in say 5 stars. For customer, if u pay 300 plus the 70 for the hour, thats almost 400. And doesnt even have a bed... and for that price wont you go to 5 stars instead? Honestly i would rather to Peggy in a FS shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Btman01 View Post
    Agree. I thought the prime reason some girls work in Rnt joint is bcos they dont want to do FS. If the girl is willing to offer FS in Rnt shop, they probably would make better money by working in say 5 stars. For customer, if u pay 300 plus the 70 for the hour, thats almost 400. And doesnt even have a bed... and for that price wont you go to 5 stars instead? Honestly i would rather to Peggy in a FS shop.
    There's a big difference from the girl's point of view. If she was working in an fs shop, she would be obliged to have sex with every customer she serves. In an rnt shop, she has the discretion to do it or not, probably based on what she thinks about the guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast