Thread: Valentines gift for WL

Junior Member(有D料到)

Valentines gift for WL

Hi Punting gods, I would like your collective wisdom on whether or not to give a valentines gift to a WL I have been seeing on regular bases (2 to 3 times a week).

Have you gentlemen ever given gifts to a WL?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I have and I don't see why not. It is a nice gesture to celebrate a special day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can be a nice gesture, a little cliched though, you won't be the only one bringing gifts and you gotta ask yourself why you're doing it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I definitely would give a gift to a WL on valentines day. Makes the session that much more intense when she is happy.
    I would go further and bring flowers and a small gift to a ML if i wanted something from her. Have tried that many times before and it definitely has worked a couple of times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do not think it matters how many gifts she will be receiving on that day. What matters is that she will remember you for gifting her on a special day which makes u a special person to her and makes the session more eventful.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh10 View Post
    I do not think it matters how many gifts she will be receiving on that day. What matters is that she will remember you for gifting her on a special day which makes u a special person to her and makes the session more eventful.
    If she received gifts from 50 people, she will probably be less likely to remember you than if you were the only one gifting her, so I think it does matter. Most WL/ML are more attractive than average and clearly have better skills at attracting a man than average, so are likely to receive far more gifts than you would think they do (during and also outside work).

Besides, the argument that gifting her would make the session more eventful, is also a little naive. Let's be honest here and think of it from a psychological perspective. Girls (and people in general) are more likely return the favour if you do things out of goodwill. It is clear that we are gifting because of three reasons 1) as a nice gesture 2) we want to be liked by an attractive girl and 3) we want great sex. How many of us can honestly say that the main reason is the first one? We may try to justify it but at the end of the day, we know what we are subconsciously doing. And more importantly, the WL/ML knows that too. From her perspective, the person with the gift is just another punter who wants great sex. Unless there is something else attractive about you, maybe you really click with her or really know how to please her or see her on a very regular basis (which you seem to be doing already), in which case it is those things that lead to a great session, not the gift itself.

TLDR; A small gift wouldn't hurt but I wouldn't go in with any expectations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn't spend a lot (mind you I am a cheap bastard) but a box of chocolates or something similar would probably go down well. You might find out they more than pay for themselves too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From the bias of how much you meet your WL and how you converse with her outside of punting just give her a small gift. Don't over think it, don't over do it with the gift.

Just think it of a token of appreciation, just because it's valentines day doesn't make the gift any more special then when you give it to her on a day which doesn't have a label on it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will be giving a few of my regulars gifts, probably flowers, or perfume for a Special one.
    I already have their individual Valentine's Day cards printed from my computer.
    Unfortunately, some of them cannot take the cards home.
    It would not go down well with their Husband, Partner, Boyfriend etc.
    I have a long, close relationship with these Ladies and I want to make them feel happy.
    I think that it also boosts their "confidence" amongst the other Ladies that they work with.
    I receive "gifts" from them every time that I see them in the great sessions that they provide for me.
    A Win Win situation.

Banned
    Sorry about my ignorance, I thought on Valentine's day, it's more natural for the girl to give the boy something like a pack of chocolate, whereas the boy returns the favor on White Day a month later?

I don't mind giving the ML some gift, just don't want her to get confused.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Sorry about my ignorance, I thought on Valentine's day, it's more natural for the girl to give the boy something like a pack of chocolate, whereas the boy returns the favor on White Day a month later?

I don't mind giving the ML some gift, just don't want her to get confused.
    Oh shit this sounds familiar, i think a japanese chick i saw awhile back told me that in japan, on valentines day, girls are suppose to give guys valentine gifts and they have another special day (forget what) where the guy will return the favor.

Over here guys are just expected to give gifts to girls damn...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Instead of gifting, I think I might just book her in for 2 hours. She gains financially while
    I have some fun as well.