Thread: RnT near a Car Wash

Senior Member(無間使者)

RnT near a Car Wash

i am a big automotive enthusiast and i really care for my ride as much as i care for my body , if anyone has any intel on any Rnt or Fs place near a car wash , the idea is to drop a car for a clean while my pipes get cleaned as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    i am a big automotive enthusiast and i really care for my ride as much as i care for my body , if anyone has any intel on any Rnt or Fs place near a car wash , the idea is to drop a car for a clean while my pipes get cleaned as well
    What a time to be alive!

Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    On Cleveland St, the car wash is right next to the Redfern Shopping centre. You have Ginza and Nirvana opposite it within 2 min walk .

Drop your car there, have a quickie then pick up you car !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice!!!. Got a reason to drive to the city now lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck!! I'm gonna drive all the way to that car wash so I can just go to Ginza!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your a car enthusiast u wouldnt drop your car off at those car washs lol DIY is always best

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The best place to go for massage is in the city and there are two options for carwash.

The first one is Market City carpark where there is 2 hrs free parking if you wash your car and there ire many choices there including Irenes, 647, Babylon, 121, etc.

Second option is Cinema Centre Carpark on kent st/sussex st which has even more options when you on the town hall side of the city. No need to disclose shops there as they are all pretty much general knowledge.

Epsom beauty massage, also known as Rosebery massage at 29-33 Epsom rd has a carwash directly opposite.

Banned
    Strange thread

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree that true car enthusiasts would either do it themselves or take it to a professional detailer. I wouldn't trust those big car wash places that see dozens or even hundreds of cars a day - they might do what looks like a decent job but a lot of the time they will put swirl marks or minor scratches into your clear coat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True I only wash my own car

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm more concerned about the punt than the carwash. I normally wash my car at the closest carwash to whatever joint i go to. I don't look after my car to that extent so I wouldn't know which carwashes are not or bad.

Banned
    I've done exactly the same thing in the past a few times.

I've don't Taren Point 64, there is a car was place around the corner and also Midas has a car was a few blocks up. The Midas car wash could cover No 5 Marrickville also.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There's a car wash in Broadway Shopping Centre, so close to 227 or King's.

Pacific Square at maroubra has a car wash, close to the Boyce Rd shops or 775A.

Bondi Junction would have a few possibilities.

There are car washes everywhere these days, Just use google to find ones near the area of you chosen shops,which you haven't spcified.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems obvious that u will need your car to go for a punt, to ferry nice girls and to do some activities in them. Taking care of your car and yourself at the same time makes the day worthwhile. And who knows it could be a good cover story if the other half asked for your whereabouts.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Perhaps some liberal minded entrepreneur will build a car wash with a shop upstairs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    If your a car enthusiast u wouldnt drop your car off at those car washs lol DIY is always best
    Agree if you love your car then you shouldn't take your car to those car wash cafe