Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's official, Cherry at 1B QVB is my no. 1 girl right now !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Cherry is back !!

Damn, if only today is not VD ! I'll be there in a heartbeat!
    Mate ALHUNGOR, I saw Cherry in January (compliments of your suggestion in one of the threads) and OMG, exceeded expectations. She has a very generous personality (and is also generous with her asset), and now that she is back, I will be lining up for encore.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Where the roster for qvb uncle? They don't update it lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Was also trying to check it out.
    They do append to the end of the post, but it looks super messy with all the copy-paste

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    It's always updated daily during the week by Nicole . But often got pushed back to page 2 or 3 but it's there with the QVB prefix !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seeing Cherry this afternoon. ..man...those bobbies....to die for...she is very friendly, however when i asked for Spanish, there is an extra....i think only brother ahlungor get the whole complete package...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Such a nice report thanks mate

Big AH and lil Ah had just reunited with our no. 1 girl Cherry this morning.

First booking of the day, and WOW !

Anyone else who is also lucky enough to see Cherry today in her light orange short dress, extra tight and low cut top showing off her ample bosoms and that deep deep cleavage- Valley of pleasures and sins all at the same time !! We shall be so lucky !!

Person's Name : Cherry

Date of Visit : 24 February 2017

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30 mins + $50 tips (paid $90 all up, couldn't be bothered with changes)

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China

Services Provided: Purposely to get Cherry's first appointment of the day so that I can treat myself to a big tits feast, nipples licking and sucking, burying my head deep inside her cleavage, breasts feeding, cuddling and caressing of her body, she playing with my manhood. then the all important Spanish completion

My experiences:

Was always going to catch up with my no.1 girl Cherry after she returned from China for the Chinese New Year. So line her up today for her first appointment with Nicole yesterday.

Got to the shop 10 min earlier, walked up to the door and could see that the 1B door straight up was still close, pressed the buzzer any way and no reply., OK, I was way too early, so I went across to QVB and sat on the bus stop facing the shop. 5 min later I saw a very attractive lady with free throwing long hair and tight long jeans. even with the York St between us, I could feel her sexiness radiating across. Should I wait, or just walk up to meet. let's wait until she opens the door. I assume Cherry would have a key to the front door, it turned out she didn't so I thought I better went over to keep her company, she obviously had arrived early due to my booking.

Walked up behind Cherry and said gently hey beautiful girl (in mandarins of course), Cherry turned and smiled to me and said, we are too early, Nicole is not here yet. So what do we do now? Cherry actually got Nic on her phone on What's App or wechat or something and they were texting each other. And apparently Nic asked Cherry to press the buzzer for 1A and luckily someone was there so we were let in. And Cherry did have a key to the shop so we are inside the shop.

First time I was in this shop, all alone with my favourite girl, I can't help it but seized the moment and pulled Cherry towards me for a big hug. Cherry returned the favour and gave me a few kisses, gee, she smells so good, but I have to be very careful and not got any of those perfume on my clothing and body !!

One thing I really love about Cherry is her professionalism, she would arrive at the shop, fully made up and ready to go, and I have seen lots and lots of MLs who would instead arrived to work with no made up on and if there would have been an early customer, he would then have to wait a few minutes for the girl to make up or he would have to see her au naturalle, which on many occasion could not be that pleasant !!

So I asked to use the toilet while Cherry quickly changed into her work clothes: which was a WOW !!

Cherry has now changed into this very tight short dress in light orange colour, it's either one size too small for her ample boobs or Cherry has gone up in her Cup size. But that cleavage was so full and so deep, it could easily bury any big cock - let alone my very modest one, but hey, mine is the one and only which is heading in there, she is all mine - well, for at least the next 30 min..............haha

I handed over the massage fees plus the mandatory pineapple. Cherry prepared the table while I got naked. Cherry came over and again we embraced one another, and I think by now Cherry knows that I love to hug and press our bodies on to and against one another. My hands just follow their own build in "Big Boobs GPS" and reach around to cup her big CUPS. Cherry again smiled to me and said: No massage today, I said, yeah, I just want your big ball balls !!

So I better get them out for you !!

Cherry took the dress off over her head, and undid the clip at the back of her black bra, Cherry and her mangoes are now all released from the Secret Gardens and as soon as got my hands on both of them, Cherry's hand reached down to find lil Ah has already become BIG AH and rock hard.

And the play began...........................

There isn't too much next adventures I could share here that I haven't shared before, but I did have some new play to take the full advantages of being Cherry's first man of the day: I got down on my knees, her big tits are now right in front of me at my eye level and I took one breasts into my mouth and gave it a good lick, a very gentle and ticklish bite on the nipple and then really suck on it like a very hungry baby. which made Cherry giggle a bit as her nipple got hard. then I repeat the dose on the other breast. when I was tired with my mouth, I just buried by head in between her big soft tits and that was just such an awesome feeling.

There after, the oil bottle was introduced but not until Cherry gave me chest and my sensitive areas some licking and teasing with her warm wet tongue.................... was there more? probably ! but not gonna tell though.............haha

Today, we tried a few more different positions with our Spanish and they were all sensational and eventually I cum in a position I have ever cum before with Cherry, just love this girl !!

On my way out, saw Nicole with her new hair style which I think makes her look at least 5 years younger. Very classy look with her hair done like that and that black lace short dress. This woman certainly has style.

Another exceptional session in my favourite with my no. 1 girl, what more can a man asked for ??

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by IBMPC View Post
    Such a nice report thanks mate

It's all rather useless unless you have a taste of the sweet Cherry yourself buddy !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for a very detailed review!
    I will have to give her a go - so far my ventures to QVB have involved "just" the double special - which is fantastic, as all the other reviews here have pretty much said
    Would you be so kind as to comment on Cherry's grooming downstairs?

Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post
    Thanks for a very detailed review!
    I will have to give her a go - so far my ventures to QVB have involved "just" the double special - which is fantastic, as all the other reviews here have pretty much said
    Would you be so kind as to comment on Cherry's grooming downstairs?
    Just for you buddy, neatly trimmed map of Tassie! As of this afternoon.......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro

But Gutted! Hate too much hair! Can live with a little patch or line above, but the lips must be hairless for my personal tastes!! As such? the map of Tassie is a bit much - even if neatly trimmed!

I have no reason to doubt your other comments though, no doubt she is a good chick

Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post
    Thanks Bro

But Gutted! Hate too much hair! Can live with a little patch or line above, but the lips must be hairless for my personal tastes!! As such? the map of Tassie is a bit much - even if neatly trimmed!

I have no reason to doubt your other comments though, no doubt she is a good chick
    Mate, this is a RnT shop, you go there for a massage plus a HJ only , nope ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate - I'm a visually-stimulated creature - just really like the look!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    brother, do you know what days cherry works?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
    brother, do you know what days cherry works?
    Tuesday and Friday at QVB !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Tuesday and Friday at QVB !
    cheers brother

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Cherry again this week, let's just say it was the highlight of my week! Happy weekend!

Just have my weekly Cherry treatments !

Oh Cherry, you are all I needed !!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast