Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky Day Spa - Eight Mile Plains (NEW SHOP)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    very much like the owner trying to get customers!!!! first post!!!! bullshit...ive been there and its crap!!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    very much like the owner trying to get customers!!!! first post!!!! bullshit...ive been there and its crap!!!!
    Yeah post looks dodgy. Was going to go there soon too. Can u tell us why its crap Chris might save me a trip man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely the owner posting, the English was terrible. Just up your game dude. Employ decent girls that can massage. It's really not rocket science. I won't go back. When I was there I was showed pics of the girls. One from Thailand that looked amazing, I asked the owner if she was a ladyboy, he responded "sort of" I was like, what do you mean sort of? He said "Yes" Been there, done that, so no thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    Definitely the owner posting, the English was terrible. Just up your game dude. Employ decent girls that can massage. It's really not rocket science. I won't go back. When I was there I was showed pics of the girls. One from Thailand that looked amazing, I asked the owner if she was a ladyboy, he responded "sort of" I was like, what do you mean sort of? He said "Yes" Been there, done that, so no thanks.
    😂😃😅😂😃 Sort of, Haha! bet he didnt like being caught out.
    When u tip next time tell 'em its sort of a real 50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are we going to the same shop? I've been there about 4 or 5 times now and each time had a great massage, in fact I'd say one of the best around ATM. Haven't seen the LB- maybe someone can PM his/her name so I can avoid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's the sexy thai one. S(he) has probably already given you a massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    F**ken Manila is like a magnet for the LB's.. Its crazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    It's the sexy thai one. S(he) has probably already given you a massage.
    Haven't seen a Thai girl or boy there! Next time I go I'll ask - so I don't make a mistake due to poor lighting .

I've booked with Korean, Taiwanese and Moroccan. I'd rate each of them highly skilled and above average of other shops.

I like their enthusiasm, I always book and take the advice of the manager, so maybe book ahead.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    was actually thinking about heading there this morning, now you guys have talked me out of it, time to go see my regular

if anyone has a good recommendation for the shop, I would appreciate the PM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by jnk View Post
    I don’t often review shops but I was so impressed with this place I thought I should help them build a customer base.

I went into this place a few weeks after it came up on WeChat. This is a really nice place in a quiet shopping village (during the day I guess) easy parking so if you are the type that wants to remain anonymous then this could be for you.

I’ve been here twice now. On both occasions they’ve had 3 girls on, the ones I’ve met seem very nice and friendly. The facilities are clean and they play relaxing music.

The massage is way above average – it seems these girls are experienced and make a big effort to please the customer. Lately I’ve found most MLs show low interest until a good tip comes out, not at this place. From the moment you enter they treat you like number 1.

I think I’ll go back again tomorrow filling up that loyalty card. LOL.

1st Massage
    Tall Korean girl, bright personality, nice figure, Great quality skills.
    Massage 9/10
    ML 8/10
    Service 8/10

2nd Massage
    Small Taiwanese girl, chatty, Hot body, Lovely experience.
    Massage 8/10
    ML 8/10
    Service 8/10
    whats mean of ML? lol im sorry bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnk View Post
    Haven't seen a Thai girl or boy there! Next time I go I'll ask - so I don't make a mistake due to poor lighting .

I've booked with Korean, Taiwanese and Moroccan. I'd rate each of them highly skilled and above average of other shops.

I like their enthusiasm, I always book and take the advice of the manager, so maybe book ahead.

I thought the TS was the Moroccan girl- not Thai ? The one who use to work at Stanley st a few months agin. She also has adds and a stack of pics on WeChat. All photos from around Brisbane landmarks etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't tried the shop yet, went the other day to scope it out...

A**** use to work at stanley, she use to give the best service at Stanley, knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it.

She use to give me free body slides (as mentioned above) included in the topless option at stanley.

I'll report back when i finally visit these guys...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    made it to this place last week and took a nice Taiwan lady after seeing names and comments on them on wechat....

WoW....Wow...Wow....would be very easy for me to go Missing In Action with this lady....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip Brisguy72, def gonna check her out for myself 😃

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sky still giving great service

Went back back to this place Yesterday and sampled the seasonal offerings.
    This place seems to have new girls every few weeks and they are getting younger and hotter.
    I saw this young Korean girl great massage, a lot of fun. Smoking hot body.
    Left very happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried with this new Chinese young lady, pretty good massage. She knows how to loosen the knot and also works on the spot quite well.
    Said she will go for a holiday in the coming few weeks.
    Massage 8/10
    ML 8/10
    Service 8/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might hit this place up tomorrow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the girls there know how to work towards the end but the actual massage is generally a hit and miss unfortunately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paid a visit here this morning. Very happy with service and quality of ML. Saw a lovely Korean lady, very petite and gives a great massage. Looking forward to a return visit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12