Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 227 Broadway - Tina or Lisa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tina or Lisa

I knew Tina when she was Daisy at 71 Oxford Street Bondi Junction. That was an anything goes shop in those days. Probably still is. Interesting that she doesn't do DATY or anything else now. Used to.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To quote ksteve_m28 "do the double" for 4 times the pleasure, however I am wondering if the DATY party will be on the cards...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also, Tina over Lisa for me!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Don't worry so much bro.

FS and massage are totally different experiences. Book which one you really want.

There's a big expectation when you're new to punting and read reviews. If FS is what you're after, just go to Ginza and enjoy the experience.

If you go in expecting your session to be the same as what you read, you'll probably be underwhelmed, as you'll keep thinking about what is going to happen and what she'll do next according to reviews, instead of being 100% present in the moment with the girl. The experienced punters here like bro rooter and punterman see each girl for who she is (or chooses to be at work...), and that's one reason why they have great sessions more often than not.

People have been fucking (and punting) for thousands of years. You'll be fine.
    If you go down this road, it's not going to be a one time thing. You'll have some bad experiences, and you'll have some amazing experiences. Just remember the golden rules: always use protection and never fall in love!

Hear hear!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Hear hear!
    hahhaha great advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Overdue to share my two experiences with Tina, a Chinese girl - maybe 23
    I think she is really hot - great figure, yes very slim/athletic - not the biggest boobs out there (As I think). I'd describe her face as pretty and radiant
    She gives a firm, skillful massage and her Part 2 is very erotic. She has a nice little landing strip/patch up top
    She is also talkative and fun to be around
    It surprised me when she said she wasn't one of the more popular girls in the shop
    I'd definitely recommend her - unless you like big tits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That said, I haven't seen Lisa so can't compare the two

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12