Thread: 5/138 Best Rd Seven Hills

Junior Member(有D料到)

5/138 Best Rd Seven Hills

I thought i would start another thread on this place, as the old thread was tied to two girls, and i dont know how to edit - mods can do as you see fit.

Address: Shop 5, 138 Best Road, Seven Hills,
    Phone: 9676-1500

Saw Lucy, size 10ish with maybe size D cups. Chinese and good English skills. Long hair and with a pretty sexy look. I was a bit taken back when she walked in the room, as she's probably the best looking ML i have come across in the Western suburbs. Bit of puppy fat around the stomach, and a visible C-section scar.

She's pretty forward, and asks whether you like hard, medium or soft. i always prefer hard, and whilst massaging while youre on your stomach, she does a bit of a tickle on the side of your thighs to see how you respond. I responded by feeling her legs and thats when things proceeded. Asked me if i wanted more, and i asked how much. They dont seem to be up front with pricing here, as i seem to be getting the "how much do the other girls charge" question. Knowing the magic number is 40, i tried 30, and she says, no cant do. So 40 it was, and off with her gear, and turn over. Was happy to have wandering hands over top and bottom, and her gear stayed off for the rest of the session, unlike others where they put it back on once youve blown. Was able to fit two in the one hour session, and i give her an A for effort. Answered her phone twice during the session which i wasnt overly thrilled with, but couldnt be bothered complaining about it at the time.

Seems as though other things may be on offer, but i didnt push it further than the HJ. Says she is going on holidays over Xmas for a month, and business for her was slow that day, meaning if the right amount of $ was involved, you could probably have what you like.

Sexy girl, and i wouldnt mind making a return sometime in the future.

Max

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the one upu the stairs behind the indian shop ? Extreme walk of shame with the shops and train station.. only once tried.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, i havent seen any Indian shops nearby. The train station is a bit of a walk away from this one. This shop is close to the roundabout

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah ok, i know. They are littered around the joint hey.