Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
Nice one Shooter. I work out in suburbia so I don't punt in the city. Is this a quickie in your lunch break ? How long did you pay for ? Seems like a quick in and out to relieve the stress of the day, nothing wrong with that. Wham, bham, Thank you Man, back to your spreadsheets and phonecalls in the office with your colleagues none the wiser apart from those cum stains on your trousers !!
That's the one mate, lunch time quickie. $150 for 45 minutes is what they chatge, but I'd put it on par for with a lower level $150 an hour shop. Probably on the same level as an average punt at 19A, but with a city premium attached.

I actually return to my desk flushed and with my hair a bit messed. Few blokes asked me what I'd been up to, but I just told them it was my lunchtime Fight Club in the carpark and they backed off.

Quote Originally Posted by rojandro919 View Post
Thanks for the review Shooter. I laughed with your Charlie Sheen line.
Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
Great review shooter.

The toothpaste back in the tube line: spat my mouthful of fruit juice over my phone.
Cheers boys. Figured I should chime in with a review since youse are dropping a fair bit of knowledge lately. Unfortunately it was an average punt and I probably in good conscience couldn't recommend the joint to either of you. Probably the highlight was the early London Keyes clip playing in the waiting room, back when she had nipple rings.