Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Massage - the quest for free extras

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Yeah, careful in the basement shop, sometimes those milfs get too excited and want to forget the coverings !!
    Had to remind one again today

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Sounds Exciting
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    This is a tricky issue.
    Ultimately it comes down to the intent of the person who uses the terms, and if you know that person, and if he/she is an OK person or a red neck racist.
    But that is exactly the point.
    In a public forum you don't know the person using the term, or what their intentions are, you just have that term used.
    Language is a funny thing.
    There is nothing intrinsically wrong with terms like Paki, Abo, Jap etc, after all they are just short for Pakistani, Aboriginal, Japanese etc
    But it's all about the context ... and that's just my point, in a public forum you don't know the context, you don't know the person using the term or their views or motivations, you just have that term thrown at you.
    When I am with mates we all throw around words like wog, fag, coconut etc and it's OK, we all know each other, we know there is no bad feelings, it's all good.

But it's different in a public forum.
    So basically the best thing is to just to avoid these terms in a public forum..
    It's not a limitation on liberty or freedom of expression, it's not political correctness gone made, it's not the end of civilisation ... it's just a bit of respect and courtesy, that's all.
    Good point, rooter.
    I actually didn't know that 'jap' specifically was offensive to some Japanese. I thought it was like 'brit' or 'afghan' etc. AOf course 'Abo' is well known to be offensive throughout Australia and is thus strictly not used.
    I'll be careful in future with this topic. I'm also going to try to ask a Japanese friend and see what they say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few weeks back I visited a massage shop in Five Dock with very thin walls.greeted by a very petite Chinese ML about a shade under 5 ft and small A cups. She seemed to take a shine to me right off the bat complimenting my looks and physique. I took it all with a grain of salt as she probably says it to every guy who walks. Anyway, straight off the bat without negotiating extras I was onto her pretty little tits like a fat boy on cake. Testing my limits I kissed her lightly on the lips and she responded shyly after the 3rd or 4th peck. Things moved quickly from there with my hand explorong her pussy and very shallow French kissing. I positioned her for some daty without resitance and she started sliding her lips up and down my cock. She refusing to put it in her mouth. After about 45mins I got a bit bored as it didn't really go anywhere. I started whacking off near her face and and she didn't shy away. Fuxk it, I blew my load over her pretty lips and nose.
    All up paid her a $50 tip and she teased that she should've charged me. She didn't ask for more.

I followed up another punt with her a week later, this time I got her worked up with some fingering and daty while she was on the table. She was gently licking my cock and she suddenly she lurched forward and put my head in her mouth. Jesus it was one of the most painful experiences, her full set of teeth scrapping my head. it was obvious she never have a BJ before. Reminded me of my first girlfriend when she was 18 (I was 16 lol), the agony put me off BJs for years!
    Anyway ended up jerking off on her pretty face again. Asked for $50.
    Wasn't too bad got BBBj (badly), french kissing, fingering and cof all up for that.

Haven't been back since as it got a bit boring. Might head back in a few weeks and bring a condom to see if she'd do FS. Definitely no BBBJ.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    You could offer her lessons for how to do proper DTBBBJCIMWS ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You could offer her lessons for how to do proper DTBBBJCIMWS ...
    I thought about it but my cock would take too much punishment during the process lol she was tiny so her mouth barely fit my head in her mouth.
    I have too many bucketlists to tick off at Ginza and 5 Star to train a newbie, maybe some bros want to do it for the greater good. PM me, I'll respond if you're in my inner circle.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Good point, rooter.
    I actually didn't know that 'jap' specifically was offensive to some Japanese. I thought it was like 'brit' or 'afghan' etc. AOf course 'Abo' is well known to be offensive throughout Australia and is thus strictly not used.
    I'll be careful in future with this topic. I'm also going to try to ask a Japanese friend and see what they say.
    There is a difference between "offensive" and "racist", although racism is usually considered being offensive.

When I have been in Japan, and get turned away from a shop because "we don't serve foreigners", isn't that racist too? I don't think it happens in too many other countries. Definitely not allowed here.

Banned
    There is a difference between "offensive" and "racist", although racism is usually considered being offensive.

When I have been in Japan, and get turned away from a shop because "we don't serve foreigners", isn't that racist too? I don't think it happens in too many other countries. Definitely not allowed here.
    Lol let it go, you're starting to look like a proper wanker. Old mate cracked the shits and said he finds being called Jap offensive. You're trying to tell him he's wrong and shouldn't find it offensive, and your justification is now you got turned away from a shop in Japan for being white? Just cop it sweet mate, he doesn't wanna be called Jap.

MOVING ON, pretty well known RnT at Darlinghurst you can get FS on Fridays usually if XXXX is rostered. PM for further details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Lol let it go, you're starting to look like a proper wanker. Old mate cracked the shits and said he finds being called Jap offensive. You're trying to tell him he's wrong and shouldn't find it offensive, and your justification is now you got turned away from a shop in Japan for being white? Just cop it sweet mate, he doesn't wanna be called Jap.

MOVING ON, pretty well known RnT at Darlinghurst you can get FS on Fridays usually if XXXX is rostered. PM for further details.
    PM me bro
    Your Inbox full

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    PM me bro
    Your Inbox full
    Anyyyyyyyy, top bloke Handcock. For you, I shall purge my inbox.

PM incoming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tried PM ing but still full, shooter.

PM me as well please ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Haha, That's the way to get popular
    Shoooot me a pm to pleses.

Banned
    Anyyyyyyyy, top bloke Handcock. For you, I shall purge my inbox.

PM incoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    tried PM ing but still full, shooter.

PM me as well please ?
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Haha, That's the way to get popular
    Shoooot me a pm to pleses.
    I'll sort my inbox asap. Didn't realise it was such a jungle in there. Hoping you blokes come to the table with something as well though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll sort my inbox asap. Didn't realise it was such a jungle in there. Hoping you blokes come to the table with something as well though...
    Got something for you bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And some guys think it only happens to them !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shootermcgavin bro Can you please PM details in darlinghurst. your inbox is full and cant PM you...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the tip. What ate the girls in 769 like young or milf? I am in chatwood for meetings regularly and often have an hour to kill after...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Actually, that does happen to an extent, and in some well known shops. Some girls have an "asian only" policy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Actually, this place might be suitable for "cmk76" for some sliding ?
    He would just have to be careful about accidents...

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Actually, this place might be suitable for "cmk76" for some sliding ?
    He would just have to be careful about accidents...
    He also wants a good massage, bbbj and CIM too!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast