Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shop Rankings

Shop Rankings

In the 90's i began doing form analysis and ratings on the horses. I would specifically do ratings for the Sydney and Melbourne race meetings on a Saturday. The idea was to frame my own market and back high or highest ranking horses that had better odds with the TAB or on-course bookmakers than my market, commonly referred to as backing the overs. There were no online bookies to my knowledge back then.

My analysis would include major and minor factors. Major factors would include best win, recent form, class, jockey. Minor factors would include track and distance, weather/track condition, barrier etc.

I wonder how i would analyise shops. What are the major factors. What are the minor factors. Could i come up with a top 10 that would be received well on the most part?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    factors:
    user experience (quick booking, good attitude)
    shop environment (clean, comfort, design, space)
    quality girls (service, looks)

i only been to 3 shops. 5 star, ginza and 485 rockdale and my rankings :
    1) 5 star.
    book very easy. only 1 minute reply. envionrment very good and very clean. best is the girls. very young and sexy make me very comfortable.
    2) ginza.
    sometime hard to make booking. girl not avaialble. but environemtn very good design. girls is hot and servive good. i think 5 star has more real experience. ginza is good but sometime i feel they practice same thing but still very good.
    3) 485 rockdale
    cheapest out of hte three. but it is clear why. service is not very good. sometime you can tell they dont like me and just doing job. girls are average, ok look but not as good as the other 2 shops. but value is ok if you want something quick i guess.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's hard to evaluate without a use case though, just like how the horse most likely to win might not be the best bet.
    Are we after the highest service level? or most bang for your buck?

Few possible factors as food for thought. Ease of access (public transport & parking), has discreet entrance or not, pricing, facilities, business ethics, quality of girls and how transparent information about them is.

Girls can be hard to quantify though, as each girl can have their strengths and weaknesses, for each bro it can either be a deal breaker or doesn't even matter.
    And can we really subjectively compare a PSE girl to a GFE girl?

Many considerations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We all have different likes to the next person. Expense, service and location are all important. Good idea in theory, but i doubt u can write up a list that people would agree with

You can probably adapt the star rating systems the hotel industry uses:

5 Star, 4.5 Star, 4 Star, 3.5 Star, 3 Star etc.

Pretty much price and physical facilities of the properties driven . But having the Star rating is no guarantee of Star quality services as it is not uncommon to go to an expensive 5 Star Hotel and get pretty average services from the staff while you may get excellent friendly services in a much cheaper 3 Star hotel . As staff are human and they may react differently to different customers and or affected by lots of other factors .

But in average , your chance of getting 5 Star services in a 5 Star hotel is still much better than else where.

So, if you are to employ the similar rating system , then you have to group or classify the FS shops by price range - and probably separate the Asian shops vs the Caucasian ones.

Without including the privates and outcall agencies (they should be on their own category), I think we can probably put them in 4 general groups:

1. Hourly rates above $250

2. Hourly rates between $200-$250

3. Hourly rates between $150-$200

4. Hourly rates below $150

Other more regular FS punters probably have better ideas still ??

Cheers

Ps. I think for RnT shops it will be a lot harder to classify as the pricing structures are very compact and most importantly, the services standard and the availability of extras is totally depending on individual ml, so in another word, there ain't no standards!

But still, we could group them purely on facilities :

1. Shower in every room such as 227 Broadway and 14 Concord

2. A shared shower in the shop such as Stanmore and Silver Fox

3. No shower ! They are everywhere !

Have fun !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Ahl. U rock. I like the levels u write, but with FS may i suggest the only criteria that matters is *consistency of good service*. But hard to measure that for shops cos we only hear about a small number of all the punts that happen at any shop
    Others may argue and go for looks over service

Banned
    There are two things brother: 1. the honesty of reception and 2. shop clean
    Most of the girls tell me they work at lots of shops so I don't think the girl has anything to do with the rating
    Ranking by dollars are worthless cause each shop charges about the same give or take and relates to girls services
    Cheaper shops girls are older and do more or younger and do less
    Expensive shops girls are younger or pretty and do less or passable and do more
    The shittier the shop the better the service around the $150 mark I reckon
    If ya wanna pay for the owners house or mercedes go to nicer shops
    I ya wanna get value for money go to shittier shops
    See ya round like a rissole

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wanna disagree bro. Been to a few dumpy dirty places with average staff n service. Consistency of service, ideally in a nice setting, is my preference. We all have our own thing

Banned
    Ha ha ha you r right bro I remember trying some places out West where the shop was shit, the boss was shittier and the girl was shittiest of all. Sometimes the girl thinks she wants the money but doesn't want the action and fuck that makes for a bad un

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree on Concord 14, they have shower in room which is great. Haven't been back as had a few misfires there recently and Rebecca is gone.
    Alungor where are you hiding her??

Recommend Pure Massage as quite consistent service and facilities. Only problem most rooms don't have shower.

Gladesville 42 deserves honourable mention as rooms and showers very nice. The quality of mattress is hit and miss.

Ginza and PPP facilities good, wasn't impressed with Marrickville Roseville Rose and 533. Beds bit too hard and cleanliness hit and miss. Personal experience and preference of course.

Perhaps we should have a "mattress review" section? Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good punt: feels like women wants the money much more than the action
    Bad punt: feels like the woman wants the action just as much or more then the money

Course if your an ugly guy, all women would prefer the cash in your case

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just like law/accounting firms, the tiers are pretty clear cut and depend mostly on consistency in quality of punts.

Top tier: Ginza, 5Star, PPP, DreamGirls

Mid tier: 42Gladesville, 5Marrickville, 485Rockdale

Low tier: 7Cowper, 533

There is a huge difference between the tiers in terms of consistency, but it's important to note that it also changes with time. For example, I would probably say PPP and Diamonds Club are no longer in top tier. They've changed management and seem to have gone downhill. PPP is not bad but there is not a lot of girls and it is clear that Asako is running the show there, so there is the risk that if she leaves, PPP will be in serious trouble. Ginza / 5Star don't seem to have that problem. It is very possible to have great punts at the mid-tiers but definitely more hit and miss and service is noticeably poorer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only seen two girls at PPP but facility is classy, easy to book and attentive management. Asako and Sammy were top punts.

Venus is pretty good in bondi but hard to give a definitive thumbs up as only tried one girl Hana. More cash flow to try them now that I've been banned by one of my favorite shops lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    I've only seen two girls at PPP but facility is classy, easy to book and attentive management. Asako and Sammy were top punts.

Venus is pretty good in bondi but hard to give a definitive thumbs up as only tried one girl Hana. More cash flow to try them now that I've been banned by one of my favorite shops lol
    Sammy must be new to PPP - I will have to book her soon. Thanks for the tip.

Venus in bondi is decent but definitely lacks consistency in quality that you see at many of the top tiers, particularly if you've been there several times. The price is the same as top tier shops but I would say quality is only mid-tier. At that price, Ginza/5Star/PPP is a no brainer.

Senior Member(無間使者)

You have been banned by 5* too ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    You have been banned by 5* too ? LOL
    Sorry Bro

We don't ban anyone.....unless he is a real DICKHEAD

hcock ban himself
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Sorry Bro

We don't ban anyone.....unless he is a real DICKHEAD

hcock ban himself
    Wow let it go bro.. you locked my AR thread. Let me punt in peace lol
    No more bad reviews on this forum from me.

Banned
    Wow let it go bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
    Hello everyone.

This is my first post.

I've been reading this forum for 3 months, just to get used to the style of how things are done here. What people like, what people don't like.

I enjoy all the ARs, but my favourites are the ones from Punterman, Speechwriter, tarjajouka and handcockJ. They all seem very real. Special thanks to those brothers for their work.

I also like the ARs from rooter, but his are only about one place.

I am going to start posting some ARs soon. Below is the format I plan to use. I will be fair and accurate when I rate the girls and the shops.

I will give a score out of 10, and a brief description of why (IMHO) on the following criteria:

(1) ease of booking
    (2) the first 60 seconds (first impressions of the girl when she walks in or opens the door)
    (3) body (according to personal taste re tits, arse, legs, hourglass, skinny, etc)
    (4) face (beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
    (5) attitude (she's gotta be into why she's there)
    (6) chemistry (it takes two to tango)
    (7) overall skill (service by another name)
    (8) blow job (BBBJ, DT, CBJ, whatever)
    (9) kissing
    (10) fucking (positions, intensity, etc)
    (11) energy (keeping the engines running for a full hour aint easy, even when idling)
    (12) price (is it value for what you pay?)
    (13) ambience (the shop, the room, the shower area, etc)
    (14) x-factor (any special things that deserve their own mention)
    (15) exit (the goodbye from both the girl and the shop)

My first AR will be about Shelly from Ginza.
    Thanks for the mention bro, I try to put as much detail as possible as it's a nice diary to look back on memorable experiences. Also follow Lenka_x5 as well, I punt a lot from his ARs.

Good choice with Shelly, try Sheila and Miki for gfe. Barbie and Jolin for PSE.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post

Oh the irony, i seem to remember you having the same problem in 2013 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast