Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Punting Adventures in Chatswood. Dodging bullets like Neo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sunday Punting Adventures in Chatswood. Dodging bullets like Neo

Sunday Chatswood punting adventures. Dodging bullets like Neo in the Matrix

Finished a workout and had an hour to killed. I thought I'd go back to one of my regulars in Neridah St. Young girl with responsive Bs, Lamborghini ass and bee sting lips for BJ.
    She "wasn't in" which I knew was BS as it was her usual shift, should've booked ahead. The blonde Asian girl said only she was available. She looked nice in a figure hugging wool knit dress so why not?
    Quite friendly and chatty I thought was going to turn into a good punt.

I got undress and she came in and asked what I wanted. We did the "extras" tango and at the end she said she wanted $130 for Fs. With the massage it was $180 for 30mins. Ginza money!
    My will power forced me to to say no and ask for another ML.
    A short Thai girl came in and looked like she had a body of a 13 years old. Turned me off and I walked out asking for a refund. Was expecting her to dock me $20-$30 as I was feeling up for the first ML for 5'minutes while we were negeotiating but I got my full refund. First bullet dodged!

I decided to explore the complex as there we 5-6 Massage shops here.
    Walked into a Chinese Medicine one and was greeted by a 30s size 14 lady. I quickly did the "do you accept health care" line to gain a quick exit.
    Bullet 2 dodged.

I paid for an hour parking and thought fuck it. My neck is a bit tight so I walked into a shop that had about 3 signs saying NO SEXUAL SERVICES!
    The place had massage certificates plastered on the reception so I asked for 30mins. Beep goes Paypass and I noticed it read $70. I thought wtf the chart said $30..
    I enquired and the receptionist said it includes the HE so no need to pay extra. Damn it I actually wanted a legit massage....
    I thought ok let's see if the ML is hot, might as well go for an adventure.

I was shown in the room and 2 minutes later a 5 foot 7 ML with broad shoulders and big hands walks in. FML my first lady boy.. I said quickly that I preferred someone younger and she/he got the message.
    Another girl was shown in but totally not my type.. tall skinny and flat chested.
    I flatly said No and walked out.

The receptionist promptly gave me a refund. Was expecting her to haggle as I'd been there for 10mins already.
    Third bullet dodged!
    In my early punting career I would've stayed with the ugly one or overpaid for the FS, leave frustrated and gone to another shop dropping another $130 and maybe even a third joint dropping $300-$400 all up without even blowing my load. That's living and learning I guess.
    All in all a bit of a downer but it was an interesting punting day.

Banned
    That complex at Neridah St can be a mine field. 10/10 dodging abilities right there bro, nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Need to learn some of your skills! i find it hard to walk out once i walk inside..... get too nervous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    Need to learn some of your skills! i find it hard to walk out once i walk inside..... get too nervous
    I'm still a newbie in the punting scene but the lessons backed by heavy workouts on my wallet let me walk out without a second thought. My time and sperm are limited lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You should have popped into 24 Oscar. I was in at 11 am for a wax. Not a bad looking K girl called Tiffany...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    You should have popped into 24 Oscar. I was in at 11 am for a wax. Not a bad looking K girl called Tiffany...
    Is this just a legit waxing?

Ive been considering getting my back done as its hairy as fuck lol, maybe my sack and crack as well don't need anyone to jack me off afterwards.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post

Ive been considering getting my back done as its hairy as fuck lol, maybe my sack and crack as well don't need anyone to jack me off afterwards.
    As legit as you want it to be...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    Definately the shop to go to for male wax and a great massage after.��
    Who do you normally see for waxing + massage? Different girl for each & who would you recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cara is amazing, I saw her once but never caught her again when I went back a few times later. She's a popular girl, excellent massage and part 2. Would easily be my ML regular..
    That Asssss... GRRRRR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    I quickly did the "do you accept health care" line to gain a quick exit.
    this is something worth learning

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Mind sharing how much they charge?

Banned
    Thanks for the story HJ. I could feel your frustration. I've been there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post

Just book the waxing and thats all you get.

They will try and talk you into a massage afterwards usually with another girl so just say NO Thank you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nosferatu523 View Post
    Mind sharing how much they charge?
    There charges are on this link waxing at the top and massage further down.

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/HealthS...tswood/6644282

Extras are available for massage its up to you if you want to negotiate for them in my opinion they are not worth it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    This place sounds very tempting.
    Waxing then massage by young girl plus extras on offer ?
    That's life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys know if daisy is still around 24 Oscar? I really liked her. Hadn't been back for a while until 2 weeks ago and saw another girl with great english skills.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to see a Viet agirl called Candy @ Oscar St, and she offered the most fantastic bbbj. She left the place abt 2 years ago, i wish i know where she went.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    You guys know if daisy is still around 24 Oscar? I really liked her. Hadn't been back for a while until 2 weeks ago and saw another girl with great english skills.
    she's still there. sometimes she will have her wechat in people nearby with her photo but i can't remember the wechat name

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sweet, thanks for the info! might have to get back there soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Waxing sounds interesting..might be something to keep on the back of the mind to spice it up a little

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast