Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest Disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Wow thank you lougor for the photos "omg" what a body
    She probably be thinking why she gettimg so many doggies lately hehe.

And I wonder if this photo was taken inside the shop ? If so, I like to doggie her exactly where she was , on the chair , and I can look to the right and watch myself in actions! I hope I can last , may be 3 min perhaps ......... haha

Banned
    Yikes. The sulking , moody , brooding beauty at that price she can sit
    just sit on my face and i'll be happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That's what I mean, that body and young age, for $100, what more can you ask for ? A strong part 1?........... lol
    Agree. $100 For a young girl with a hot body, I probably don't mind the attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think so, you want to punish those bad girls don't you? But mind you, when you feel angry and aroused, and you want to turn her around and take her from behind, still do it gently ok !

Cheers
    Totally AHLUNGOR. I don't punish. I do it Gently and pleasurably with thrusting action.

Banned
    I think so, you want to punish those bad girls don't you? But mind you, when you feel angry and aroused, and you want to turn her around and take her from behind, still do it gently ok !
    You've given me a funny image of angelbackpacker turning her around and slamming the sulky bitch out of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One assumes that 100 to slam a hot girl why not..

She doesn't give you a cbj or half assed.
    Doesn't let you touch her breasts
    Allow fingering
    Deep thrusts
    No doggie
    Star fish

Not saying this place has but had this at tope at in MEL by very hot kps girl.
    Some of the above could be a boner killer unless all you wanted to do was plow a girl... Assuming she lets you plow the way you want to plow...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe it's just me but when the girl does not hide the fact that she would rather not be with you, how can you get on no matter how hot she is ?

And yes, I know all of them do it for the money but there's a difference between those who just want the money and those who earn it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    I attempted to start a conversation but it was met with a dull pale face.
    Your review is a memorable first post Koala. Your images are very vivid, puts us in the scene.

I quite like this grumpy girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Each to their own, but after many years of punting I would prefer to enjoy and have good service.

Sure $100 you can't ask for much , but for me leaving statisfield means money well spent and feeling happy after a week's hard work.

I found that the hotter they look their service becomes average, though a nice girl does bring a smile but in the end your not going out with her your there for a reason I'm my view.

Those photos of BiBi don't seem to be totally honest, in real life she is not as white toned she's more darker and not as veloptuous as that photo.

Allot of time was spent nit picky around, making sure the sheets were perfectly straight, placing a plastic bag near by , etc etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12