Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Betty from MKR

Banned
    She had a triangle tart on her boobs so you can aim your cum shooting beast towards her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd love to have betty ride me. Looks like she's full of spunk... or would be

Ruby rose? not a fan. I don't know why. I like the slutty tatt look, but there's something about here that doesn't do it for me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I've been watching The Chef's Line on SBS.
    Melissa Leong is a classy chick!

Banned
    Betty Banks has that sultry look that is irresistible to me. Would
    definitely pay overs for her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    without the tattoos. she will definetely boned me. I wonder why do guys/girls like to have tattoo on their skin? honestly it ruined the beauty of being natural and sorry, I find it less attractive.
    Same here. Her tattoo is a turn off for me. Her body is hot though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't mind the tattoos! She has a smoking body!

Banned
    I know she is a sort, has the body and is hot, but for some reason.. i am just not attracted to her....

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    My friend is mate's with her, I found her quite pretty face to face but this was years ago.

Although, I have only ever seen her out in the clubs.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Don't you guys get tired of her saying 'hashtag' with her fingers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xTXPJmekhg

There's one scene where she mentions it in reference to two contestants who were getting flirty and she says they should get a room. I'm sure some guys would say this to her, "hey Betty hashtag let's get a room"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL4OH6w88dA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro cuteguy
    Betty is a social media influencer.
    Apparently this means that lots of pple follow her online.
    Anything she does 100 000 people copy.
    If she makes love with you and posts how good you are, 100 000 women will want you as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks hot but got bad skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    She looks hot but got bad skin.

How can you tell her skin quality with all those tatts ??

I don't have too much of an issue for girls to have some tattoos on their body, many of my favourites have them and looks pretty sexy and erotic, the lovely Cici and Michelle quickly come to mind.

But there are also cases where too much tatts had ruined the look - sadly to say Rebecca ex 14 Concord was the most recent case. She used to have a Snow White great body with awesome natural big tits ! When she came back from holiday one time she had put on plenty of tatts in the area under her boobs and some are visible from the lower part of her deep cleavage and while she was still fucking hot and no drop in her superb services, her new looks just put me off a bit !

I probably would still want to see her as her services was that good and unique but I won't know as she has now moved on .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I reckon Betty would be wild in bed. she looks like the type of girl who would just take all of its and love it hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    I reckon Betty would be wild in bed. she looks like the type of girl who would just take all of its and love it hahaha
    I think the opposite.
    I reckon she is one of those girls who looks the part but turns out to be a cold fish in bed.
    She looks like the type who will be too busy thinking about what she will post on her social media to actually enjoy what is going on there and then.
    I reckon the wildest girls are the ones who look really straight and innocent

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think the opposite.
    I reckon she is one of those girls who looks the part but turns out to be a cold fish in bed.
    She looks like the type who will be too busy thinking about what she will post on her social media to actually enjoy what is going on there and then.
    I reckon the wildest girls are the ones who look really straight and innocent
    Penny vs the two other geek girls in the Big Bang Theory ! Who would you rather bang bang then ??

Ps. I think Bernadette has much bigger boobs than Penny ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How can you tell her skin quality with all those tatts ??

I don't have too much of an issue for girls to have some tattoos on their body, many of my favourites have them and looks pretty sexy and erotic, the lovely Cici and Michelle quickly come to mind.

But there are also cases where too much tatts had ruined the look - sadly to say Rebecca ex 14 Concord was the most recent case. She used to have a Snow White great body with awesome natural big tits ! When she came back from holiday one time she had put on plenty of tatts in the area under her boobs and some are visible from the lower part of her deep cleavage and while she was still fucking hot and no drop in her superb services, her new looks just put me off a bit !

I probably would still want to see her as her services was that good and unique but I won't know as she has now moved on .
    Based on the closed up shots during MKR. Her face got quite a few acne. Something about her lips too, very pouty. Looks like got infill. Nevertheless, she is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    Based on the closed up shots during MKR. Her face got quite a few acne. Something about her lips too, very pouty. Looks like got infill. Nevertheless, she is hot.
    She's hot only because she is on a TV show, if you never knew her and see her in a shop line up. You probably won't have a second look !

Banned
    She's hot only because she is on a TV show, if you never knew her and see her in a shop line up. You probably won't have a second look !
    Pardon me AHLUNGOR Betty Banks would definitely stand out because i always love a
    Asian Girl who speaks great English. Mainly you find these in Western shops and their
    rate is very expensive. Betty Banks is busty and in lingerie is too sexy for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She looks revolting. As far as Asians go, she's in the lower tiers.

Yep. It's all about celebrity.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast