Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting phone numbers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You don't have a problem receiving texts from a WL at night, at home , with your family around ?
    Punterman has to be one step ahead if he doesn't want to get caught. It's something he really must work on due to the sheer amount of punting he does.

Not unlike for other types of addicts. It's hard to go a long time without being caught.

Be careful, Punterman. We don't want to lose you!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    This thread is taunting me to ask my regular ML for her # and see what happens. Damn you guys
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Why be shy ? They get asked this question everyday . If she genuinely is in to
    you she will say she yes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Punterman has to be one step ahead if he doesn't want to get caught. It's something he really must work on due to the sheer amount of punting he does.

Not unlike for other types of addicts. It's hard to go a long time without being caught.

Be careful, Punterman. We don't want to lose you!
    Keep phone on silent is the trick

I also have a separate 'punting' phone, a secret punting bank account. My life is like one big covert operation on a daily basis.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    This thread is taunting me to ask my regular ML for her # and see what happens. Damn you guys
    Most of the time I feel worried that my clients ask for my number. Really don't want to give.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Asking for numbers is the fastest way to get banned from the owner, is it not?
    Yeah, at KIng Court they have rule of banning and asking for number is one of reasons to get banned.
    It depends on how she's giving you her number. Is it business or actual friendship/ dating.

If business, then you can get good bookings with her, and arrange things better.

If friendship/ dating, then you may be in for freebies, and all sorts of extras she usually doesn't give in the shop.

Sounds like you had a better service at her home.
    In some situations it's hard for me to refuse, but then I rarely text or reply if I just consider them clients/business. If they want to book me, just call my shop.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
    I'd like to but I don't want to get banned from the shop.

I'll see how it goes & the vibe, I'd like to tick off date a WL off the list at some point. No matter the outcome.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
    It's wrongggggg
    I gave it to all

Banned
    yeah former Juliet manager (I don't know she works still, but) also strongly restrict girls not to give their number to customers.
    but I did it anyway. there's a will! there's a way!
    Last edited by Christmas; 18-04-2017 at 12:52 AM. Reason: sozzz double posting :T

You don't have a problem receiving texts from a WL at night, at home , with your family around ?
    There are apps that can hide texts or messages from a specific person. Also apps which effectively create 2 phone on the single phone. Often used for work and home profiles. But probably can be used for Punt and Normal life profiles.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I use WeChat for punting and usually logged out when family around!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    yeah former Juliet manager (I don't know she works still, but) also strongly restrict girls not to give their number to customers.
    but I did it anyway. there's a will! there's a way!
    Before I knew this rule, this topic caused me a little sadness once.

I was regular with this girl, and I thought we had a great connection, and she liked me as much as I liked her. She one day excitedly asked me ' can we someday hang out outside the shop?'

So one day I asked her for her number, and already had my finger on the button to enter it in. She then said 'No'!

I was really shocked and hurt, and thought she mustn't have liked me in the first place, and had just been 'acting ' all along! After that, I didn't book her again.

A few months later, I missed her and ended up getting her as she was available. She said she really missed me and wondered where I was? I told her how hurt I'd been she hadn't given me her number. She then told me that she would have loved to give it, but her boss had strictly forbidden them to give it out, and they would be immediately fired! She said she once had given it to a customer, but her boss somehow knew and told her she'd be fired immediately if she ever did it again! She was too scared, and told me to wait a few months until she quit, and then she would.

I confirmed this later, and yes, it was true.

We had a SELFISH punter taking a phone video of our Stunner

Be WARN

It will be dealt by the LAW next time

You know who you are
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    We had a SELFISH punter taking a phone video of our Stunner

Be WARN

It will be dealt by the LAW next time

You know who you are
    Was that the same Stunner I heard the story from? That was a few years back !

Was that the same Stunner I heard the story from? That was a few years back !

Different Bro

This one is the Most Beautiful
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Different Bro

This one is the Most Beautiful
    She's obviously out of my price range ........ haha

Banned
    Before I knew this rule, this topic caused me a little sadness once.

I was regular with this girl, and I thought we had a great connection, and she liked me as much as I liked her. She one day excitedly asked me ' can we someday hang out outside the shop?'

So one day I asked her for her number, and already had my finger on the button to enter it in. She then said 'No'!

I was really shocked and hurt, and thought she mustn't have liked me in the first place, and had just been 'acting ' all along! After that, I didn't book her again.

A few months later, I missed her and ended up getting her as she was available. She said she really missed me and wondered where I was? I told her how hurt I'd been she hadn't given me her number. She then told me that she would have loved to give it, but her boss had strictly forbidden them to give it out, and they would be immediately fired! She said she once had given it to a customer, but her boss somehow knew and told her she'd be fired immediately if she ever did it again! She was too scared, and told me to wait a few months until she quit, and then she would.

I confirmed this later, and yes, it was true.

Very interesting story, I wonder if she's a WL or ML?

The few MLs that got me hooked never seemed to have a huge concern about the shop's rules. However, I always tried to ask them for chat ids, which they seemed very reluctant to give out, but then said to me "how about just a phone# ?". Seems like to them phone# is less trouble than chat id.

I can sorta understand why, as they might be posting something on their chat app's home page for friends to see, or they might think that one day after they leave austraila, the phone# will be gone but they want to keep their chat id to keep in touch with friends.

So we are still just customers to them, and they want to ditch us once leaving the industry or country. sad but true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    So we are still just customers to them, and they want to ditch us once leaving the industry or country. sad but true.
    Ain't sad at all, let's be realistic here - it makes sense that we are just customers to them. Think about how much value they are giving us and compare that to how much value we are giving them. Yes, some of us like to believe we are giving them a great time too and that may be true, but the reality is we are going there for a purpose and that's to fuck. Anything else is secondary. They are working for a purpose and that's to make money. Anything else is secondary. This whole framework makes anything more an unlikely scenario, at best. Getting phone numbers means nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Very interesting story, I wonder if she's a WL or ML?

The few MLs that got me hooked never seemed to have a huge concern about the shop's rules. However, I always tried to ask them for chat ids, which they seemed very reluctant to give out, but then said to me "how about just a phone# ?". Seems like to them phone# is less trouble than chat id.

I can sorta understand why, as they might be posting something on their chat app's home page for friends to see, or they might think that one day after they leave austraila, the phone# will be gone but they want to keep their chat id to keep in touch with friends.

She was an ML.

It depends on how strict their boss is and the shop rules.

In this case, the boss was $$ Hungry and hence strictly forbade the girls from seeing customers outside the shop. If he can see her outside for free, why would he come to the shop and pay for her?

I've also got phone numbers at other shops so I didn't think it'd be a problem.

PS - (you reading this Maxy? )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Ain't sad at all, let's be realistic here - it makes sense that we are just customers to them. Think about how much value they are giving us and compare that to how much value we are giving them. Yes, some of us like to believe we are giving them a great time too and that may be true, but the reality is we are going there for a purpose and that's to fuck. Anything else is secondary. They are working for a purpose and that's to make money. Anything else is secondary. This whole framework makes anything more an unlikely scenario, at best. Getting phone numbers means nothing.
    I think this is a good comment. I have 5 WL's numbers now and see them all regularly.....but let's be very clear, this does not mean that they want anything more than just making it easier for you to keep in contact to book them, know which shops they are at etc

One of them tells me she prefers having sex with lots of regulars than new clients all the time so she is happy to give her number out so that her regulars book her up during a shift.

They all tell me that they don't like or appreciate punters constantly texting them so I keep it business like and not personal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    I think this is a good comment. I have 5 WL's numbers now and see them all regularly.....but let's be very clear, this does not mean that they want anything more than just making it easier for you to keep in contact to book them, know which shops they are at etc

One of them tells me she prefers having sex with lots of regulars than new clients all the time so she is happy to give her number out so that her regulars book her up during a shift.

They all tell me that they don't like or appreciate punters constantly texting them so I keep it business like and not personal.
    I too think Longan's comment is spot on!
    Always good to read these honest posts that keep me firmly grounded to reality.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast